Celeb Spotting šŸ

Thatā€™s a fair enough description of the conversation but I have a photo of him and you donā€™t so itā€™s my spot.

Anyway prick should have been wearing his helmet in the pub - celeb spotting is difficult enough as it is without famous people deliberately disguising themselves by not dressing in their famous clothes all the time.

when did GAA players count as celebs?

Spotted that lad off TG4, Neely or Skeelo or whatever his name is. He was wearing a Nike hat and looking a little homeless. This made him less intimidating to me so I went up to him and we had a chat. In the end he asked me if Iā€™d like to spend some time wih him in Beijing. Thought it was a little forward so politely asked him for his email address but have not intention of contacting him.

Where and when Clarkey? Thatā€™s two or three times heā€™s been spotted around town.

I spotted a bit part Fair City character at lunch and to be honest Iā€™m a little embarrassed posting this here given his z-list status. He was the politician guy that Dermot Fahy used to work for before he got the seat himself. For the life of me I canā€™t recall his name in it, the skinny little freak that he is. He was walking out of Londis on Baggot Street looking weather beaten and worried. Probably the effect of all those tribunals.

Did he have a moustache?

If so I believe that guyā€™s name was Frank McCann in the show. I remember his name firstly because he was doing that little bitch that Harry Molloy had the affair with that I definitely would, and secondly because the guy who played him was probably the worst actor ever.

They donā€™t.

This morning at 11.00 at the Stephenā€™s Green Luas stop. I invited him to a house party in Booterstown and he scoffed that he was a bit wary of heading southside. He then jumped on the Luas heading southbound. What a hypocrite.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Did he have a moustache?

If so I believe that guyā€™s name was Frank McCann in the show. I remember his name firstly because he was doing that little bitch that Harry Molloy had the affair with that I definitely would, and secondly because the guy who played him was probably the worst actor ever.[/quote]

He did but I have a vague recollection of his characterā€™s name being Sen in the show.

His Fair City name was Virgil wasnā€™t it?

Sorry got really mixed up there, Virgil was a PA to Dermo Fahy.

Think we have lost sight of the main point here:

That Shelley wan was a sexy little minx.

Oh fook I remember her. Yup sexy as foooooooook.

Donnacha O Callaghan, Peter Stringer, Simon Easterby, Mick O Driscoll, Denis Leamy sticking to Eddie O Sullivanā€™s strict diet by dining out in Diep Noodle before the Italy match.

They wonā€™t mix with the Leinster chaps but theyā€™ll eat in their restaurants

Comedian Dave McSavage wheeling a bicycle out of Trinity College today at 4.15pm. I was strolling past and he was coming out of the College Green entrance. He was wearing a regular jeans and jacket combination and wasnā€™t clean shaven.

McSavage is a coont and I told him so to his face one night

its a balls not working in Dublin anymore for the celeb spotting. I used to work in Blackrock for a few years so it would be a likely occurance. Favorite regular was Rosanna Davison in tonic whoā€™d be there every so often. Have met quite a few down the years, but as time is a factor in celeb spotting, all my spots are null and void!

I work in Blackrock and Iā€™ve never seen her goddammit. Only ā€˜celebā€™ Iā€™ve seen in Blackrock is yer man, Paul, from Fair City. Tubridy was in Tonic one night and I walked over to him and his mate saw me walking over and gave Tubs a nudge. Probably thought I was going to ask for an autograph or shake his hand. He turned and smiled. ā€œAnyone using that chair?ā€ sez I.
Hate that gangler.

Was in New York a few weeks ago and brought the girlfriend to a Broadway show one night. Norm from Cheers was in it. Was talking to him after the show and got a photo and an autograph with him. A living legend.

Around Dublin, bumped into Paddy Casey one night in Whelans. Saw Glenda Gilson in Next in Dundrum one day without make up on her. Christ, sheā€™s rough.

Hope you bate 7 shades of shite out of that Casey lad. Little fooker. Christ heā€™s brutal!!!