Celeb Spotting šŸ

Iā€™ll probably never live this one down but I think I asked him for his autograph cos I was so hammered. I nearly had to kneel down to talk to him cos heā€™s so small.

So you went to see Hairspray then. Saw yer man (George Wendt) in the paper the other day done up as the women from that-cracked up

Yep, saw hairspray. Heā€™s some performer though!

Outside Jurys Croke Park on Saturday.

Celeb no.1 - Eddie Hobbs who the security guards wouldnt let in cos he didnt have a residents pass. Up walks celeb no. 2, Keith Duffy who also doesnt have a pass but he has a cracker of a bird on his arm. He has a word in the security fellas ear and they stand to the side and let him through! Poor Eddie was sickened and went into a frenzy in a high pitched Cork accent. Someone shouted something about him being too tight to tip the security staff!!

Left Jurys and walked across to the Hogan Stand and almost bumped into Tony Ward.

That was enough for one day

Fucking delighted to see that prized idiot Hobbs being humiliated.

The only pity was that that other even-more-prized-idiot-and-is-rubbish-at-everything-he-ever-did Duffy looked good out of it.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Fucking delighted to see that prized idiot Hobbs being humiliated.

The only pity was that that other even-more-prized-idiot-and-is-rubbish-at-everything-he-ever-did Duffy looked good out of it.[/quote]

Keith Duffy was good in Corrie.

What??

He was rubbish.

Couldnā€™t act his way out of a paper bag on a wet day if he had an electric acting machine.

Iā€™m 99.4% sure I walked by John Hartson along the quays on Friday night.
Heā€™s bloody gigantic so he is.

Well he was in Dublin anyway - Paddy Cullenā€™s on Friday and Saturday night so itā€™s well possible.

Well then Iā€™m 100% sure. His mate that was with him was equally enormous so I wasnā€™t about to start hassling them at the time to confirm.

I spotted former Labour Party leader Ruairi Quinn waiting to cross the road at the corner of Baggot Street and Mespill Road yesterday afternoon at 2.30pm. He was wearing black trousers and a brown jacket and was carrying two separate leather type brief cases - one a traditional black colour and the other a rather more garish red.

Always worth following around is Ruair Quinn. When he was Minister of Finance I saw him getting out of his ministerial merc one day on Merrion Row. He dropped some paper on the ground. Myself and this homeless lad spotted it and we went over. I picked it up and it was a wad of 20s. 120 punts I think it was. 60 each and off we went.

Jaysus Rocko, would you not have only taken ā‚¬59 and given the homeless lad a Euro for a cuppa?

Celeb: Brian Keenan. Scene: Irish ball, Kerry Centre, Beijing. Irelandā€™s finest ever hide and seek champion has been lapping it up of late in the Peopleā€™s Republic of China. As I engaged him about how comparable the Frank McGuinness play wasto his real life experience of a hostage situation, a visiting friend of mrs J pulled a beauty. People were shaking his hand all night so she put out the hand, he went for the shake and she thumb-to-nosed him. Nah nah na na na style. Schooldays classic on a celeb. Brilliant.

Classic. Did he happily interact with all the revellers or chain himself to a radiator over on the far side of the room?

On my 2 hour trek to work today (couldnā€™t cross Oā€™Connell St due to the parade) I think I saw Eamon Coughlan at the front of the parade. Couldnā€™t be sure it was him though, as I wasnā€™t arsed looking twice.

Yeah think he is the leader of it or something so you probably did see him.

Daithi O Shea at the ceili mor on earlsfort terrace. Does he class as a celebrity though?

Iā€™m quite positive I spotted RTE newscaster and winner of the ā€œTaller Than Farmer Competition 2005ā€, Brian Dobson, he was wearing a smart columbia like jacket and walking a dog on Bride Street in the Patrickā€™s Cathedral area at around 1630hrs on Patrickā€™s Day.

Donā€™t like to take away a spot Hammer but donā€™t think that counts to be honest, a bit like spotting Bono at a U2 concert?