Celeb Spotting 🐐

:clap::clap:

[quote=“larryduff”]Who: Connor Morris
Where: Jury’s Inn Belfast
When: Last night 9.15pm
Famous For: Setanta Sports Rugby Commentator
Other Information: I approached Connor as he was at the bar and chatted briefly about the match he had worked on. I congratulated him on the excellent coverage Setanta provide. He thanked me but expressed his disappointment that they would be losing the rights to Magners next year. I too expressed my disappointment and said that they had an over reliance on the EPL and I suspected that they would lose many subscribers and he agreed on both scores but that decision wasn’t his and money men decide on issues such as sponsorship.

Who: Dara O’Brian
Where: Jurys Inn Belfast
When: Last night 9.20 pm
Other Information: Dara was drinking Guinness and eating a meal of some sorts while watching the Darts on the television with Morris and other folk who I suspect were also his work colleagues[/quote]

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]Who:Marty Morrisey
Known for:his major roll in RTE sports,his uncanny likness to Betty Boop and getting his arse handed to him by Brian Cody.
Where,Dark horse pub,Patrickwell,Limerick.
When Stephens day.
Other:Marty must have spent the day at the races and went for a few scoops after the last,seemed to be a real pussy magnet as all the drunken ladies were very interested in him!:eek:[/quote]

Spot:thumbsup:

quality spot:thumbsup:

Ah lovely… :thumbsup: There’ll be no reason to subscribe to Setanta at all next year then.

FAO Bandage

Badnage, I have a potentially massive spot from over the Christmas period that I had forgotten about until now. Is it still ok to post it up here?

Spots must be posted within a 2-week timeframe of the spot actually taking place.

This prevents people from giving it the ‘Now that I remember, I was in New York in 1999 and spotted blah blah blah’.

You might be in time, was it less than two weeks ago?

Post it up there and the Link Walsh will let you know soon enough.:thumbsup:

:clap: That’s true enough,Link runs a tidy ship.

How about a spot by your missus. She saw Will Ferrell going into an eatery in Midleton over the Christmas. It would fall under the two week rule.

Fuck it Locke you musta been tempted to claim that yourself!

Looks like I’m safe to post it so:

Who: Gary Sheehan
Where: Betting Ring, Greenmount Race Course, Limerick
When: St Stephens Day
Famous For: Free scoring Wexford Youths striker
Other Information: I wished Gary a happy Christmas. He asked me if I had any tips for him. I told him I reckoned Noel Meades in the bumper was a good thing. I bid him fair well and went on my way.

[quote=“The Runt”]Looks like I’m safe to post it so:

Other Information: I wished Gary a happy Christmas. He asked me if I had any tips for him. I told him I reckoned Noel Meades in the bumper was a good thing. I bid him fair well and went on my way.[/quote]

Did Noel Meades win the bumper?

yes, pissed in.

When it comes to Celeb spots I’m a man of my word. Would have been an outstanding spot as she had what he was wearing (can’t tell as I didn’t see it myself), where he ate and the fact that the owner actually closed down the place to everyone else and filled the sherman tank with drink. Ah lovely!

Other Information: I wished Gary a happy Christmas. He asked me if I had any tips for him. I told him I reckoned Noel Meades in the bumper was a good thing. I bid him fair well and went on my way.[/quote]

Gary Sheehan is your outstanding spot??? Link, sort your shop out stat!

I’ll leave it to Bandage to decide the status of this spot :thumbsup:

I recall Mrs Rock spotting Jose Mourinho in Lisbon before and I mentioned it on here with all the relevant details of demeanour, clothing etc but didn’t ask for it to be registered as a spot. It was for information purposes only.

Maybe we could set up a separate spot for near misses or something like that. It’s no harm for people to know what might have been.

[quote=“Rocko”]I recall Mrs Rock spotting Jose Mourinho in Lisbon before and I mentioned it on here with all the relevant details of demeanour, clothing etc but didn’t ask for it to be registered as a spot. It was for information purposes only.

Maybe we could set up a separate spot for near misses or something like that. It’s no harm for people to know what might have been.[/quote]

Ah thats a sooperb idea there rocko. Make it so.

There isnt a League of Ireland soccer player on the planet at the moment who would qualify as a celeb spot under link rules.

Not a spot.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]There isnt a League of Ireland soccer player on the planet at the moment who would qualify as a celeb spot under link rules.

Not a spot.[/quote]

excellent adjudication there link :thumbsup::clap: