Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]There isnt a League of Ireland soccer player on the planet at the moment who would qualify as a celeb spot under link rules.

Not a spot.[/quote]
That’s exactly what i was thinking Link,lets call a spade a shovel!90% of LOI players are muck,the talented players go across the water.

Gary Sheehan-great spot.

Is he allowed train on the proper pitch?

[quote=“Pikeman”]Gary Sheehan-great spot.

Is he allowed train on the proper pitch?[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Pikeman knows the score

Who: Eamonn Ryan
Famous For: Always smiling even when talking about something bad or serious
Where: Green Line Luas this morning circa 9am
Company: Three kids, his I presume
Wearing: Winter wear, ridiculous blue hat, leather gloves like women wear, heavy jacket and boots. Some sort of trouser wear as well I assume
Other: Ryan and the three kids alighted at the Beechwood stop. He told the kids to watch themselves on the platform and appeared to me in quite a hurry as he walked ahead of them urging them to catch up. The kids had no schoolbags with them.

decided studying from home again today not going to risk falling and injurying myself in the subzero conditions outside…

That’s a spot

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Who: Eamonn Ryan
Famous For: Always smiling even when talking about something bad or serious
Where: Green Line Luas this morning circa 9am
Company: Three kids, his I presume
Wearing: Winter wear, ridiculous blue hat, leather gloves like women wear, heavy jacket and boots. Some sort of trouser wear as well I assume
Other: Ryan and the three kids alighted at the Beechwood stop. He told the kids to watch themselves on the platform and appeared to me in quite a hurry as he walked ahead of them urging them to catch up. The kids had no schoolbags with them.[/quote]

Good spot of a Green bolix,he was dumping the kids with the mother or mother in law after his dept of education childminders let him down or the creche didnt open,i had to do the same mesef this morning.

You have kids Link? I’m shocked!

http://assets.finda.co.nz/images/thumb/0/6/5/4kvjbf/308x195/sunnyfield-mini-jeeps.jpg

I have 3 Locke,theyre doing my head in most of the time but i love em all the same.

Snap

+1

Who: Linda Bhreathnach, Ros na Run actress and one of my nominees for the “Homegrown Talent” thread
Where: Chinese take away (don’t know the name), next door to Supermacs near O’Brien’s Bridge, Galway City
When: Sunday January 10th, 2010, 3:30am approx
Any other details: Linda was wearing a salmon pink coat, black trousers and black high heels. She had a vast array of bangles etc on her forearms. She had a plastic pint glass of lager with her, which she was using to wash down a punnet of curry chips. She had three or four mates in tow. I initially failed to recognise who she was and instead pointed her out as to my brother as a random hot girl, however I very quickly realised who she was. I ended up sitting at the same table as one of her mates with whom I had a brief but friendly conversation, however Linda stayed standing with another of her mates. I overheard this mate say to her “it’s 90% certain he’ll never call”. The mates were all of middling to good hotness. A few punters were heard to shout out comments about Ros na Run during her time in the take away, which she ignored.
Any other business: I cannot overemphasise the utter babe-ness of my spotee. She is an absolute stunner.

[quote=“sid waddell”]Who: Linda Bhreathnach, Ros na Run actress and one of my nominees for the “Homegrown Talent” thread
Where: Chinese take away (don’t know the name), next door to Supermacs near O’Brien’s Bridge, Galway City
When: Sunday January 10th, 2010, 3:30am approx
Any other details: Linda was wearing a salmon pink coat, black trousers and black high heels. She had a vast array of bangles etc on her forearms. She had a plastic pint glass of lager with her, which she was using to wash down a punnet of curry chips. She had three or four mates in tow. I initially failed to recognise who she was and instead pointed her out as to my brother as a random hot girl, however I very quickly realised who she was. I ended up sitting at the same table as one of her mates with whom I had a brief but friendly conversation, however Linda stayed standing with another of her mates. I overheard this mate say to her “it’s 90% certain he’ll never call”. The mates were all of middling to good hotness. A few punters were heard to shout out comments about Ros na Run during her time in the take away, which she ignored.
Any other business: I cannot overemphasise the utter babe-ness of my spotee. She is an absolute stunner.[/quote]

Good spot there from sid,he was drunk when he got home but managed to report this anyway,fair play to him.

Who: Karl Spain, average run o’ the mill Irish comedian, wouldnt be the shmoothest with women.
Where: The Grill Room (Cafe/Diner job around the side of Maxol Castletroy, the Groody one)
When: 2.45 today
Any other details: Karl was with an older gentleman, probably Papa Spain. He was looking hungry and was most probably just out of bed…
Any other business: Karl was sporting a modest pair of jeans with brown jumper and a grey scarf…

[quote=“Tony Dorigo”]Who: Karl Spain, average run o’ the mill Irish comedian, wouldnt be the shmoothest with women.
Where: The Grill Room (Cafe/Diner job around the side of Maxol Castletroy, the Groody one)
When: 2.45 today
Any other details: Karl was with an older gentleman, probably Papa Spain. He was looking hungry and was most probably just out of bed…
Any other business: Karl was sporting a modest pair of jeans with brown jumper and a grey scarf…[/QUOTE]

The Grill Room? The Fucking Grill Room? That is fucking Wheelers lad, one of the finest greasy spoon diners in Limerick, show some respect…Bad enough you listen to Spin South West now this!:wink:

To explain, I wouldnt be familiar with the 'oul chipper/ greasy spoon diner scene in Limerick, certainly not enough to apply for membership for a social group… I merely went in there for a piss as the Maxol has no toilets. The Spin Sw reference, I cannot explain… Apologies for any offence caused to anyone. Teeth-cutting still in progress

Since your new around here and have the name of a former Leeds player I will give you the benefit of the doubt…

Don’t mind The Puke Tony. Tell it like it is. The Grill room is a dump.

yeah, good one