Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Gerry Fish
Famous For: Hes a singer
Where: St Lukes Hospital Kilkenny
When: Most of the day,on and off.
Attire:white tee shirt with writing on the front,dark blue jeans with big turn ups on the end,big boots with laces open,black jacket
Demeaner:Stressed/a little worried/under pressure
Other Notes: Ive seen him around a fair bit all day,we are both here in the Peadiatric Ward at St Lukes all day,im here with my 9 month old son who has been laid low with some kind of virus,hes here with a little girl about 7 yrs old,i dont know whats wrong with her and wont be asking him either,ive had a few words with him in the parents room a few times over the past 2 days,he seems like an alright sort

[quote=“Tony Dorigo”]Who: Karl Spain, average run o’ the mill Irish comedian, wouldnt be the shmoothest with women.
Where: The Grill Room (Cafe/Diner job around the side of Maxol Castletroy, the Groody one)
When: 2.45 today
Any other details: Karl was with an older gentleman, probably Papa Spain. He was looking hungry and was most probably just out of bed…
Any other business: Karl was sporting a modest pair of jeans with brown jumper and a grey scarf…[/QUOTE]

Thats a spot Tony,good work,you were a good oul left back(or midfield) in your day too,its all good

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Who: Gerry Fish
Famous For: Hes a singer
Where: St Lukes Hospital Kilkenny
When: Most of the day,on and off.
Attire:white tee shirt with writing on the front,dark blue jeans with big turn ups on the end,big boots with laces open,black jacket
Demeaner:Stressed/a little worried/under pressure
Other Notes: Ive seen him around a fair bit all day,we are both here in the Peadiatric Ward at St Lukes all day,im here with my 9 month old son who has been laid low with some kind of virus,hes here with a little girl about 7 yrs old,i dont know whats wrong with her and wont be asking him either,ive had a few words with him in the parents room a few times over the past 2 days,he seems like an alright sort[/QUOTE]

Best of luck Link, hope the little one gets better quick smart

+1

Cheers lads he’ll be fine in a few days,in the meantime ill be keeping a close eye on G Fish’s movements with a view to befriending him and wiining over his trust to the extent that he might give me a rendidtion of true friends in the parents room one of the days:thumbsup:

Who: Doug Howlett
Where: St. Patricks Street, Cork City.
When: In the afteroon, about a week ago.
Any other details: Dressed like a fashion conscious student. Had an O2 or Vodafone bag.

Jerry Fish is a cunt of the highest calibre

:eek:What did he ever do to you?

BTW hope that you small fella recovers soon Link.

Puke, Just passed it again today and the name over the door is ‘Wheelers Grill Room’. Cut a brother some slack ffs. Chipper/diner snobbery, a new one on me! :smiley:

Exactly, Wheelers! :wink:

Was in that place a while back and I must say it had gone downhill badly, the food wasn`t a patch on what it used to be a few years back.

Indeed, used to eat there a good bit when I lived in College Court, the auld lad used to take us there a good bit years ago and you would get a serious feed…

Speaking of feeds, I had an unmerciful feed in Eddie Rockets again last night

[quote=“The Puke”]Indeed, used to eat there a good bit when I lived in College Court, the auld lad used to take us there a good bit years ago and you would get a serious feed…

Speaking of feeds, I had an unmerciful feed in Eddie Rockets again last night[/QUOTE]

Sad to hear of Wheelers decline, used to be a grand feed in there.

Are you made of money Puke, always feel ripped off in Eddie Rockets. Grub is usually decent but seriously overpriced.

[quote=“hannibal”]Sad to hear of Wheelers decline, used to be a grand feed in there.

Are you made of money Puke, always feel ripped off in Eddie Rockets. Grub is usually decent but seriously overpriced.[/QUOTE]

I was lambasted wit drink the two times I have eaten there…Sure where else would a young man about town like myself go and eat???

[quote=“hannibal”]Sad to hear of Wheelers decline, used to be a grand feed in there.

Are you made of money Puke, always feel ripped off in Eddie Rockets. Grub is usually decent but seriously overpriced.[/QUOTE]

Ywa I`d have to agree with you on the “Empty Pockets” fine feed but very overpriced. Was just thinking there the mixed grill used to be savage in wheelers.

A list of fine establisments here

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php/16107-Seeking-members-for-the-Limerick-Chippers-Social-Group?highlight=limerick+chippers

Who: The reigning, defending, undefeated, undisputed TFK 2008 COTY Brendan O’Connor
Where: Donnybrook Fair. [I’m sensing a pattern in my spots]
When: 3.55pm today
Any other details: He was wearing jeans and a black jacket. The jacket was almost fully buttoned but you could just about see a predominately white shirt, possibly with some dark thin stripes. Didnt get a chance to take in the footwear.
Any other business: He was carrying a small blonde haired unisex child. I can only assume that he stole the child from the blonde bint that seemed to be following him around. She seemed like a bit of a dead head, I think she was too star struck to take it back. I was expecting him to be smaller and fatter. He is a relatively big unit.

Did you insult him?
Please say you did
Even a judicious Cunt would have done although preferably out of earshot of the child

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Who: The reigning, defending, undefeated, undisputed TFK 2008 COTY Brendan O’Connor
Where: Donnybrook Fair. [I’m sensing a pattern in my spots]
When: 3.55pm today
Any other details: He was wearing jeans and a black jacket. The jacket was almost fully buttoned but you could just about see a predominately white shirt, possibly with some dark thin stripes. Didn’t get a chance to take in the footwear.
Any other business: He was carrying a small blonde haired unisex child. I can only assume that he stole the child from the blonde bint that seemed to be following him around. She seemed like a bit of a dead head, I think she was too star struck to take “it” back. I was expecting him to be smaller and fatter. He is a relatively big unit.[/QUOTE]

Thats a spot,hes a big cunt alright,around 6ft 5ins id reckon having spotted him in Kilkenny one night.

Who: Comedian Dara O Brian
Where: The Sugar Club
When: About 2.00am last night
Wearing: Jeans and a white t-shirt or shirt
Other Info: The girlfriend comes bounding over to me and says “I just saw the cunt of the year going into the toilet”. We wait for him to come out and I have to explain that she getting her don’t feed the gondolas guests mixed up