Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Fran”]Who: Comedian Dara O Brian
Where: The Sugar Club
When: About 2.00am last night
Wearing: Jeans and a white t-shirt or shirt
Other Info: The girlfriend comes bounding over to me and says “I just saw the cunt of the year going into the toilet”. We wait for him to come out and I have to explain that she getting her don’t feed the gondolas guests mixed up[/QUOTE]

This one could be dodgy,whats the Sugar club?,im assuming its a niteclub,if so this lad probably got in for free and may have been there on a work related official function,further clarification of the situation is needed.

It’s a nite club alright link. He may indeed have got in for free because it was 2 for the price of 1 before 12. I doubt he was there in any official capacity

Theres no room for “i doubt its” in Link rules,yer not sure so its not a spot,sorry about that.

Link rules? Go and fuck!

I’d like a second opinion on this. Anyone?

If its not a spot, Bandage will usually declare it so. Therefore, take any silence as endorsement of your spot.

Of course it’s a spot. Don’t mind link.

There is no second opinion that will be deemed admissable in this instance Fran,link rules are in place here on the celeb spotting thread,should you amend your original spot of Dara O Briain to include details of him fondling women,drinking shorts with some friends etc it could be construed that he was on a social night out,as its stands its possible that he was there in an official capacity.

In short,should further information regarding this spots validity be forthcoming officials at the department of Celeb Spotting will review its original decision on the said celebrity spot.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]There is no second opinion that will be deemed admissable in this instance Fran,link rules are in place here on the celeb spotting thread,should you amend your original spot of Dara O Briain to include details of him fondling women,drinking shorts with some friends etc it could be construed that he was on a social night out,as its stands its possible that he was there in an official capacity.

In short,should further information regarding this spots validity be forthcoming officials at the department of Celeb will review its original decision on the said celebrity spot.[/QUOTE]

that all sounds perfectly reasonable to me

Bit of a triple whammy on Wednesday last, all in the space of 3 minutes, 2 of these I have spotted previously.

Who: Ciara O’Callaghan
Famous For: Playing Yvonne Doyle in Fair City.
When: Wednesday 13th January - 2.51pm
Where: Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Other Notes: She entered a premises on Lower Baggot Street.This was my 3rd spot of her, I would anyway.

Then

Who: Seamus Moran
Famous For: Playing Mike Gleeson,Yvonne Doyle’s dead ex-husband in Fair City. Currently starring in Ros na Run.
When: Wednesday 13th January - 2.53pm
Other Notes: He was walking towards town. dressed casually. Seamus has put on a little weight and lost a little hair since his character was tragically electrocuted in The Bistro.
My companion remarked that I looked like I had just seen a ghost, I felt that I had.

then amazingly…

Who: Duncan Stewart*** 2nd spot
Famous For: Numerous TV shows, etc etc.
When: Wednesday 13th January - 2.54pm
Where: Lower Pembroke Street, Dublin 2.
Other Notes: Duncan was walking casually along the street, I must admit that I was intoxicated in having three random spots in such a short space of time that I didn’t take any heed of his demeanour or attire.

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Bit of a triple whammy on Wednesday last, all in the space of 3 minutes, 2 of these I have spotted previously.

Other Notes: She entered a premises on Lower Baggot Street.This was my 3rd spot of her, I would anyway.

Then

Famous For: Playing Mike Gleeson,Yvonne Doyle’s dead ex-husband in Fair City. Currently starring in Ros na Run.
Other Notes: He was walking towards town. dressed casually. Seamus has put on a little weight and lost a little hair since his character was tragically electrocuted in The Bistro.
My companion remarked that I looked like I had just seen a ghost, I felt that I had.

then amazingly…

Other Notes: Duncan was walking casually along the street, I must admit that I was intoxicated in having three random spots in such a short space of time that I didn’t take any heed of his demeanour or attire.[/QUOTE]

Epic.

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]

Other Notes: Duncan was walking casually along the street, I must admit that I was intoxicated in having three random spots in such a short space of time that I didn’t take any heed of his demeanour or attire.[/QUOTE]

what a fucking legend that man is

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Bit of a triple whammy on Wednesday last, all in the space of 3 minutes, 2 of these I have spotted previously.

Then

then amazingly…

Grear spotting there Mullach,thats a spots:thumbsup:,Ciara O Callaghan is almost as frequently spotted as Gary O Brien at this stage.

Duncan Stewart is a cunt.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]
Duncan Stewart is a cunt.[/QUOTE]

you’re a cunt!

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]

Duncan Stewart is a cunt.[/QUOTE]

+1 :thumbsup:

Who: Colin Carrol
Famous for: Colin and Grahams excellent adventures
When:Today
Where: Fermoy
Other Info: Was wearing a suit and proceeded to cross the street in front of me

+2

[quote=“Crutches”]Who: Colin Carrol
Famous for: Colin and Grahams excellent adventures
When:Today
Where: Fermoy
Other Info: Was wearing a suit and proceeded to cross the street in front of me[/QUOTE]

Whos this Colin Carroll??,im assuming its the Paddy Olympics fella,if so its not a celeb so therefore not a spot.

Fuck off and stop wasting my time.

Who: Anthony Kelly

Famous for: being the brother of Alderman Michael Kelly and celebrity Limerick hardman
When: this afternoon about 12.30
Where: “Lets Do Coffee” coffee shop, Roxboro Limerick City
Other Info: Anthony was in getting his lungh, he had a feed of Beef and chips

[quote=“The Puke”]Who: Anthony Kelly

Famous for: being the brother of Alderman Michael Kelly and celebrity Limerick hardman
When: this afternoon about 12.30
Where: “Lets Do Coffee” coffee shop, Roxboro Limerick City
Other Info: Anthony was in getting his lungh, he had a feed of Beef and chips[/QUOTE]

Your opinion of Lets Do Coffee please?

I’ve been in there many a time…