Celeb Spotting 🐐

7.50 for a soup and a roll, wasn’t bad, decent enough quality…Fine selection of newspapers…

Agreed. The soup is usually fantastic there and they’ve a good spread of newspapers, i could take or leave their sandwiches…

http://www.peterice.com/BeanoSummerSpecials1.jpg

[quote=“The Puke”]Who: Anthony Kelly

Famous for: being the brother of Alderman Michael Kelly and celebrity Limerick hardman
When: this afternoon about 12.30
Where: “Lets Do Coffee” coffee shop, Roxboro Limerick City
Other Info: Anthony was in getting his lungh, he had a feed of Beef and chips[/QUOTE]Didnt Anthony shoot some fella a while back ?

Self Defence your honour! And the judge agreed.

I’d be willing to wager you took them more often than you left them.

[quote=“The Puke”]Who: Anthony Kelly

Famous for: being the brother of Alderman Michael Kelly and celebrity Limerick hardman
When: this afternoon about 12.30
Where: “Lets Do Coffee” coffee shop, Roxboro Limerick City
Other Info: Anthony was in getting his lungh, he had a feed of Beef and chips[/QUOTE]

This is a tricky one,the Monk wasnt a spot a while back but id be more inclined to let a Limerick gangster pass,assuming that hes represented Limerick in some code of the GAA im going to say thats a spot:thumbsup:

If Link is willing to let Anthony Kelly slide, then I also have one for ye:

Who: Jimmy Collins (on the right)
http://www.sundayworld.com/img/2009/03/08/columnists/paul-williams/jimmy-collins.jpg
Famous For: Publicity hungry self proclaimed gangster, an uncle to the McCarthy/Dundons.
When: Sunday 9th Jan
Where: Train from Limerick Junction to Limerick City
Wearing: Tracksuit, Hoodie, Bling bling
Other Info: I recognised Jimmy immediately and he sat down just behind me on the train. I attempted to eaves drop on his conversation but to no avail. As I was alighting the train an elderly woman was having trouble disembarking as the step of the train is much higher than the platform. I offered to give her a hand getting off and then Jimmy appeared on the other side of her and the two of us lifted her off the train. She was very grateful and Jimmy stayed and had a few words with her as I went on my merry way.

[quote=“The Runt”]If Dunph is willing to let Anthony Kelly slide, then I also have one for ye:

http://www.sundayworld.com/img/2009/03/08/columnists/paul-williams/jimmy-collins.jpg
Famous For: Publicity hungry self proclaimed gangster, an uncle to the McCarthy/Dundons.
Other Info: I recognised Jimmy immediately and he sat down just behind me on the train. I attempted to eaves drop on his conversation but to no avail. As I was alighting the train an elderly woman was having trouble disembarking as the step of the train is much higher than the platform. I offered to give her a hand getting off and then Jimmy appeared on the other side of her and the two of us lifted her off the train. She was very grateful and Jimmy stayed and had a few words with her as I went on my merry way.[/QUOTE]Jimmy likes the auld sausage rolls .

[quote=“The Runt”]If Dunph is willing to let Anthony Kelly slide, then I also have one for ye:

Other Info: I recognised Jimmy immediately and he sat down just behind me on the train. I attempted to eaves drop on his conversation but to no avail. As I was alighting the train an elderly woman was having trouble disembarking as the step of the train is much higher than the platform. I offered to give her a hand getting off and then Jimmy appeared on the other side of her and the two of us lifted her off the train. She was very grateful and Jimmy stayed and had a few words with her as I went on my merry way.[/QUOTE]

Clearly an alright sort

Who: Bandage

Famous For: TFK Admin, celeb spotting adjudicator, making tea for dancarter
When: Today
Where: Leaving Patricks park, Enniscorthy
Wearing: Black coat, celtic scarf, jeans
Other info: Cuntish demeanour

[quote=“Pikeman”]Who: Bandage

Other info: Cuntish demeanour[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[quote=“Pikeman”]Who: Bandage

Other info: Cuntish demeanour[/QUOTE]

Who: Shannonsider**

Famous For: Being tall, unhappy and full of posh english fancy words
Where: Leopardstown Races
Wearing: Wax jacket, jeans, walkie talkie
Other info: He looked tall, unhappy, and official

Who: Albert Reynolds
Famous For: Something
Where: Leopardstown races
Wearing: Clothes
Other info: He looks awful. Barely able to walk. Awful looking health. He’ll be lucky to live to the end of this year.

Who: Brian Cowen
Famous For: Being ugly
Where: Leopardstown
Wearing: A big ugly face
Other info: He is one ugly cunt

Shannonsider was at work, so doesn’t count. :thumbsup:

[quote=“Mac”]Who: Shannonsider**

Famous For: Being tall, unhappy and full of posh english fancy words
Where: Leopardstown Races
Wearing: Wax jacket, jeans, walkie talkie
Other info: He looked tall, unhappy, and official

Who: Albert Reynolds
Famous For: Something
Where: Leopardstown races
Wearing: Clothes
Other info: He looks awful. Barely able to walk. Awful looking health. He’ll be lucky to live to the end of this year.

Who: Brian Cowen
Famous For: Being ugly
Where: Leopardstown
Wearing: A big ugly face
Other info: He is one ugly cunt[/QUOTE]

As Pikeman has correctly pointed out SS was working at the races so not a spot,Brian Cowen was there in an official capacity as he was presenting prizes so also not a spot.

Albert Reynolds is a spot,interesting to hear that hes looking shook,i think its Pikeman who has him in Celebrity Deaths 2010,this is encouraging news for him.

Don’t have him anyway Link as I didn’t enter.

Why didnt you enter?,Mac has him,its one of you Wexicans im sure of it.

No, I 've got him. Terrible news that he’s not looking well:p

Poor auld Albert has been very looking for a good while. I saw him at Listowel a few years back and you’d have thought he wouldn’t last the week, let alone the year.

I know but someday that look of ill-health will become reality. Not that I wish Albert any harm, I wish him many more months of continued life!