Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]As Pikeman has correctly pointed out SS was working at the races so not a spot,Brian Cowen was there in an official capacity as he was presenting prizes so also not a spot.

Albert Reynolds is a spot,interesting to hear that hes looking shook,i think its Pikeman who has him in Celebrity Deaths 2010,this is encouraging news for him.[/QUOTE]

Cowen was there in his capacity as a syndicate member to the best of my knowledge. Shannonsider may be able to verify.

Hmmmmm

I recall questioning your Albert nomination.

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Hmmmmm

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.[[COLOR=“black”]
C+D dogfood?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Hmmmmm

Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.[/QUOTE]

Ah Famer he’s looked like he’s at deaths door for years. I’m more hopeful than optimistic to be honest.

Who: Martin “The Fox” McCloskey
Famous For: BDO World Championship 2010 2nd round participant
When: Today
Where: Dunnes Stores Letterkenny
Wearing: Black jacket, tracksuit bottoms
Other info: Holding the basket as the ladyfriend called the shots on purchases

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Spot of the year so far from the South Kilkenny native and Donegal resident.

Oooooooohh - that’s good. That’s very good.

Damn right. Chalk it down Link :clap: :clap:

Thats a poor effort but a spot all the same.

Who: Sarah McDowell and Gemma Doorly - Suzanne Doyle and Sarah O’Leary from Fair City.
Where: The 51, Haddington Road, Dublin 4.
When: Friday night, between 8pm and 11pm.
Wearing: Both were wearing black numbers, were actually looking better than they do on screen but were still quite ugly.
Other Information: They appeared to be having a night out with their respective partners. There was no sign of Bella. Sarah / Suzanne was sporting a sparkling engagement ring.

Good spotting there Bucko,i spotted the fella who was a cop on The Clinic(Ronan was his name) and was in Rasai Na Gaillimhe lately too in Thomastown at around 1.10pm today getting into a heap of shit of a 97 reg Golf estate car with a hippyish,arty looking wan who was only average looking.

Its most dissapointing to see celebs driving heaps of shit,i spotted David Kitt driving a red 98 D reg VW Golf a few Months ago too,these people should be driving decent motor cars for fuck sake.

That Sarah bird from Fair City struck me as reasonable enough looking.

It’s good to see David Kitt has remained so humble and grounded rather than engaging in the conspicuous consumption one upmanship of the Celtic Tiger era. This must have been difficult for him considering his familial ties to Fianna Fail.

Why?

David Kitt hasn’t a pot to piss in. He nearly packed it in before the last album cos of money problems… Decent bloke and a great singer.

The man is a celeb and by association with that tag he should be driving a decent motor car,its not right…

Who: Martin King TV3 weather man extraordinaire
Where: Superquinn, Knocklyon
When: this morning around 11.30
Attire: Smartish middle aged man clobber, jacket, cords, scarf unknotted
Other info: He was getting into a Mazda 6, I thought he’d have had at least some sort of sports car

Great vigilance on your part Yeats in recognising the gimp but im afraid its not a spot,under link rules any reported celeb spot of a male wearing a scarf deems the spot to be immediatley invalid regardless of any other information submitted in relation to the celebrity in question.

In shortm,not a spot,I wish you better luck in the future in these matters,dont stop believing…

As the resident celebrity arbiter/ whats hot whats not adjudicator; Is the Link Walsh TFKs Barry Egan?

Starry Keegan

When was this rule written into the rule book?
Was there an EGM?

Who: Brian Corcoran
Where: Jungle World
When: Saturday, 13:36
Attire: Peeked hat which was then removed, lime green adidas golf shirt, blue jeans, socks
Other info: Jungle world is one of these places where you bring your kids to tire them out the day of a big match. Ben & Jerry were well tired out by the time I spotted this hurling great. He was there with his wife and 2 kids. Didn’t get a chance to interact with him as I was feeding the twins before heading back into the soccer area for a quick game of 2 v 1, which I won 6-4. Didn’t see anyone go up and shake his hand, maybe he’s not that much of a great.