Celeb Spotting šŸ

I have seen McGeeney around town a few times. He seems like a non-assuming alright sort to be honest.

Always had good time for Mcgeeney, a right hardy buckā€¦Was the only Irish lad that was able for the Aussies in the international rulesā€¦

Yeah a few drunken revellers were roaring something at him at one stage which he seemed to take with a pinch of salt.

ā€œif you wanna box then just say that, weā€™ll put on the boxing gloves and boxā€.

Ah lovely.

Who - TG4 weatherman and RTE employee Daithi Oā€™Shea
Where - Ladbrokes just off Grafton Street near the Clarendon Bar
When - This afternoon circa 1.55
Wearing - Scruffy pair of jeans and a jacket
Notes - I found myself standing beside Daithi as I was in looking at Rite of Passage in the 1.55 in Punchestown. At first I wasnā€™t sure it was him but after the race he remarked to me that Rite of Passage was a ā€œserious horshā€ and I knew it was him baished off hish Wesht of Ireland accent. Daithi had been cheering on Healys Bar who was second. As I left he remarked that Rite of Passage would probably have won if he had been riding him himself. Seemed like a decent sort.

I also spotted another forum member walking past Sinnotts circa 1.20pm. He knows who he is.

Never knew that quote came from him
The lads on OTB play it every so often as an intro for something or other

I spotted Neil Francis the other day at lunchtime but I donā€™t like him so I wonā€™t provide the usual where, wearing, with who and so on.

Gangster GAA or something I think, cracking quote, he was fucking spitting fury in the interview.

Who: ā€˜Comedianā€™ David Mc Savage

Where: Upper Camden street today at approximately half one

Other details: Mc Savage was standing on the street where he seemed to be interviewing a random girl. I didnā€™t investigate further as I think heā€™s a cunt.

You think right.

I think itā€™s ā€˜if ya wanna box, say ya wanna box and weā€™ll box, if ya wanna play football, say ya wanna play football and weā€™ll play football.ā€™

Was kind of a bullshit hardman quote I thought as the Aussies had given just boxed the heads off him and his teammates for the full game. Donā€™t really know what difference a warning as to their intentions would have made. Would have still boxed the heads of them.

McSavage is a cunt. More beatings required for him. Not a spot.

Should we have a cunt spotting thread?

A valid suggestion but what about a cunt whos also a celeb? Could get messy.

McSavage is a well known cunt which in essence makes him a celebrity. You said he wasnā€™t a spot but that he was a cunt. He should therefore go on a cunt thread. There are plenty of other examples e.g. Amanda Brunker

My head hurts.

Who: The reigning, defending 2009 COTY Gerry Ryan
Where: Why, Donnybrook Fair of courseā€¦
When: 3pm Saturday February 20th 2010
What: What do you mean what?
Wearing: A black leather jacket, his trademark punchable glasses, an off white shirt [possibly with a hint of pink] and black trousers. Again, I failed to note the footware. My apologies.
Notes: For a guy with his level of smugness he was smaller than I expected. He was purchasing a higher end bottle of Powers. Something similar to this:

My guess is he was planning on drinking it while driving home. He also left the establishment with a large-ish white box. I can only assume, given his physical appearence, that it contained a big cake.
AOB: He purchased the bottle with a black credit card which from my vantage point was a mastercard. A tad civilian for him. It certainly didnā€™t imbue the transaction with much more significance and theatricality than it actually deserved. This left the transaction short of the kind of incandescence that makes things that are not all that bright shine very brightly. He didnā€™t bring that to the party.
From my vantage point his PIN contained a 3 and a 7ā€¦*

[size=ā€œ1ā€]*I actually didnā€™t see what kind of PIN he put in. That might have been a step to the dark side. This thread is better than that[/size]

Who: Paul Jewell , ex-manager of Derby, Bradford, Sheff Wednesday. Currently a pundit on Gillette Soccer Saturday.
Where: Heathrow Airport
What: Paul was waiting patiently in line for customs checks with a saucy older blonde female, perhaps his wife.
When: Today, 6.55pm
AOB: NOTW reported a story involving him and a private video a year or two backā€¦ Didnā€™t go as far as asking him about that on this occassion. Seems like an alright sort of a fella

Good spot of McGeeney.

Sorry G but McSavage isnt a spot,hes well known for hanging around Dublins main streets giving impromptu performances and generally looking for attention,basically you spotted him in his place of Work so its not a spot.His being a cunt hasnt helped either as it has to be taken into consideration during the adjudication process.

Great spot of Daithi O Shea MAC,engaging him in conversation was excellent work on your part.

Good spot of Gerry Ryan there CDC,im still pissed off with him for pipping the real 2009 COTY Mick Galwey at the post in the final there lately.
Surprised that he bought Powers,its a farmers Whiskey that,thought heā€™d be more of a Crested Ten,Red Breast or Jameson sort of fella.