Celeb Spotting 🐐

Great spot there Tony,spots of English football managers are rare.

This cunt was presenting an award at Irelands premier zelebrity event, the IFTA’s last night. I bet he bought the whisky for the after party back in his cunting hotel room.

Who: Dave Duffy
Famous for: Playing Leo Dowling in hit RTE soap Fair City (see below)
Where: Tesco, Merrion Shopping Centre
When: 8:35 Friday February 26th 2010
Wearing: Standard Irish middle-aged male clothing EXCEPT for a horrendously ill-advised PLO-style scarf. Mid-life crisis ahoy.
Notes: I was being served at the till next to Dave at roughly the same time as him and my Italian checkout girl seemed almost star-struck by his presence. Really.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021925-279.jpg
+

The same farmer’s whiskey that used to sponsor Shamrock Rovers FC? That ruins their proclaimed image of being cultured, sophisticated urbanites. It turns out they are actually wannabe farmers. Who would have thought?

Doesn’t count as a celeb spot but saw the entire cast of MNS filming some sort of ad earlier playing soccer in a carpark. Roddy Collins looks like a pure knacker. They were all in suits with white shirts and black ties.

Nearly embarrassed to put this up but here it is anyhow…

Who: JLS (UK boyband)

Where: Elephant & Castle, Templebar

When: yesterday around 2pm

Wearing: dressed like UK knife carrying gangster types. Hoods up in the restaurant while wearing massive baseball hats.

Eating: the best chicken wings on the planet.

Other info: I actually didn’t know who they were until I noticed a big gang of girls go over to their table and ask for a photo with them. A girl at the table beside me then politely confirmed their celeb status.

No need for embarrassment at all - JLS are absolute class.

That’s spot of the year so far. :clap:

Love these cracking lyrics in ‘Beat Again’:

If I died
Yeah would you come to my funeral
Would you cry
Would you feel some regret that
We didnt try
Or would you fall apart the
same as I
Uh uh uh

You are a gas man Bandage :stuck_out_tongue:

:o

I entered Elehpant & Castle circa 2.p.m yesterday but was told they were full up and the next free seat was at 4. To think I was so close to greatness and missed out, also JLS being there too would have been a bonus.

Haha close call Runty.

Yeah you’ll rarely get a seat by just walking in off the street in that place. I knocked in thre around 1 and managed to get a booking for 1.40pm. When I arrived back at 1.40pm - I had to wait 10 minutes by the door for my table to be ready. In the short period of time I witnessed the staff turn away about 40 people where maybe only half a dozen actually put their name down to come back later. I’d say its savage cash they must be making there and not to mention the potential cash they turn away too.

Ya, I was just chancing my arm really. I was fierce addled from the drink and the chicken wings would really have hit the spot. An all you can eat chinese buffet at the Epicurian food hall had to suffice.

Who: Darragh McCullagh
http://www.rte.ie/tv/eartotheground/images/darragh.jpg

Famous For: Long time presenter of RTÉ’s Ear to the Ground
Where: Limerick Racecourse, Patrickswell, Co.Limerick
What Was going on: The semifinal of the Irish Cup had just finished and Darragh was heading towards the car park with another man, presumably to ate a couple of sandwiches out of the boot of his car.
Attire: Muldoon Casual
Mood: Jovial, and remarkin that Patsy Byrnes dog will be under pressure after that hunt.

WhoHector Ó hEochagáin

Where- In the bar of the Old Ground Hotel, Ennis

When- Yesterday lunch time

OtherHector was accompanied by two small boys, presumably his sons. He was watching the Galway V Waterford game whilst engaging in some horsey talk with a random punter. Otherwise the bar was empty, not sure if this was beause of Hector’s presence or despite it. Surprising for a sunday lunchtime though.

Thats a good spot.

Thats a spot. :clap:

Qaulity stuff here from HB :clap: ,spent a day in the same count centre as this lad during the IFA elections,hes incredibly thin,ya wouldnt see him if he turned sideways.

Sorry Thrawneen but under the scarf rule this is NOT A SPOT,good vigilance on your part though.

Mong.

Who: William Heffernan
Famous for: Playing Blackie Connors in Glenroe and being a dirty scamp in the movie “Clash of the Ash”
He was…: Coming off the No.5 bus across from the Court House in Cork City, on friday. This means he might be living out Douglas/Rochestown way.
Wearing: Black over coat, and a black hat, much in the traveller style in fact. He’s looks arty, but, his clothes seemed definitely more Brown Thomas than Pennys, which isn’t very arty.
Other Points : He’s aging reasonably well, but he is tiny, i have seen him in pubs in the past, but he was sitting, he’s only around 5’4-5 i’d say. He looked in great form as well and looked like a man who was looking forward to a couple of pints and a chat with the lads.

Munich did for PLO scarves what Hunger has done for beards.