Celeb Spotting 🐐

It has to be said that the celeb spotting thread has dipped a little in popularity since your famous “victory” Link, nowhere near as good as it was in the pre “not a spot” days.

Ben Shermin knows the score.

I hate this thread now.

I have some great spots in my day (Steve McLaren in the Apple Store in New York, Vito from the Sopranos in New York, Wesley Quirke in Johnny Fox’s being among my finest) but I am officially retiring from this thread and won’t be posting any more spots.

The Link Walsh killed Celeb Spotting

Thats a great spot.

Im the adjudicator around these parts.

:clap:

:clap:

I too am retiring from the thread.

Who: Former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern TD
When: Saturday, 27 March, 9pm.
Where: Parnell Park
Wearing: Black overcoat, Navy trousers and black shoes
Famous for: Not having a bank account, winning a few pound on the horses and leaving the country in fliteroos
Deameanour: Sheepish
Other Information: Bertie like myself was leaving Parnell Park early after the shambles of a performance by Dublin’s footballers vs Galway. He was in front of me on the steps down the stand and I had the opportunity to kick him in the back and send him flying but resisted due to the cu*nt looking a bit pathetic.

Who: Nathan Bracken
Famous For: Being an Australian One Day bowler, will probably feature in next World Cup
Where: North Sydney
When: This morning approx 10am
What was he doing: He parked his car (older model Subaru Outlook, maroon colour, slightly dented)in front of mine, got out as I got out of mine, put a basebal cap on, replied “G’Day mate” to my “G’Day Nathan” and waliked into a coffeeshop.
Wearing: Jeans, T-Shirt and aforementioned baseball cap.

Also famous for - being the husband of some bint (pictured below at this years Allan Border medal).

Good spot of the next president doing what he loves best.

Good spot of a cricketer,its rare round these parts.

Answer me this,why do all these Aussies drive around in heaps of shite??,its a mystery to me,this fella can surely afford a better class of motor car than a dented up Subaru,its the same in Summer Bay everyone driving around in heaps of shite.I cant understand it.

Its an exception Link, I was very surprised myself as Nathan lives on the central coast near me and I’ve seen him driving an X5. Most Aussies drive relatively new cars, economy is actually growing over here.

Who: Ivan Yeats
Famous For: You know who he is!!
Where: Chatham Street, Dublin
When: Last Friday around 8pm
Other: Ivan was in quite a jovial mood and was surrounded by about four lads. He was saying good night to some or all of them and possibly making further arrangements for weekend social actvities for the subsequent day

Who: Una Kavanagh
Famour For: Heather in Fair City, jumping around in a meal bag
Where: Cineworld Bar, Parnell Street
When: Over the weekend
Other: Una was accompanied by another lady, not a looker, nor is Una herself in the flesh. Something tells me that she was planning to take in a movie while in the cinema but I could be wrong.

Who: Steve Raynor
Famous For: Winner of The Apprentice
Where: Dakota bar and Krystle nightclub Dublin
When: Saturday from 10pm onwards
Attire: Black velvet blazer. Red tshirt
Other: Steve was in great form as his missus was up from the country for the weekend. He was sipping ginger ales due to his well known alcohol issues. He is very much an alright sort.

Who: Breffny ‘the Breffmeister’ Morgan
Famous For: Being the stupid cunt on The Apprentice and rattling the inner city rat that was Geraldine
Where: Krystle nightclub Dublin
When: Saturday from 12am onwards
Attire: White shirt with blue stripes, jeans and brown shoes
Other: Breff was accompanied with a cracker of a blonde bird who it later transpired is his latest squeeze. He must be a regular in Krystle as he was on first name terms with most staff.

Who: Teddy Sheringham
Famous For: Former Manchester United, Spurs and some other no mark club’s striker. Former England international ad famous for making Danielle Lloyd famous.
Attire: Navy V-neck jumper and jeans
Other: Teddy was with 2 other lads and having a right banter amongst themselves. He had some amount of bruce lee floating around him and I’d say he took solace in the arms of one of them after recently splitting up with Rochelle of The Saturdays

Who: Michael Greco
Famous For: Portraying Beppe di Marco, the Italian stallion in hit soap Eastenders.
Attire: Black jumper and grey slacks
Other: Michael was piking moths out of it left, right and centre. A right sleazy looking cunt.

Who: Killian O’Sullivan
Famous For: Portraying Lorcan Foley, Cardol’s son in shit soap Fair City
Attire: Black top and white jeans
Other: Killian was dancing around like a right cunt and is clearly a raving homo. He also has a horrible tattoo on the his lower back.

Who: Jenny Kavanagh
Famous For: Portraying Cleo Collins in shit soap Fair City
Where: Trim Castle hotel
When: Easter Sunday 3pm
Attire: Purple and white striped woollen jumper
Other: Jenny was having Sunday dinner with what looked like her parents. If it is indeed them, her mother is a fucking cracker of an ould one.

Epic spotting Spidey. :clap:

Just to note, I have not lodged my spots of Michael Lyster and Vincent Hogan at the Aviva Stadium on Wednesday as they appeared to be there on work related business.

Absolutely top notch spotting there Spidey,all quality spots,go to the top of the class.

THis Krystle must be a great place,id be a while picking up six celeb spots in the spots of a Saturday night.

That was a wise course of non action Bucko.

I also spotted the couple strolling down Grafton Street at about 6.45 on Saturday evening. From afar his latest squezze looked like a cracker. Not so much up close. Breffny was dressed like a bit of a tramp, jeans, crappy shoes and a jacket that was about 2 sizes too big for him

:huh:

Who: Shane Jennings
Famous For: Gouging and playing rugby while gouging
Where: Synge Street Dublin
When: Tuesday
Attire: Difficult to tell because
Other: Shane was driving a hatchback Alfa Romeo, very fucking slowly I might add. He looked like he was lost (most likely searching for the yoga class I have seen Gordon Darcy emerge from in the past). Shane was badly lost anyway and eventually pulled the fuck in off the road and let the excellent driver who was behind him past at which point the excellent driver passed him out and gave him a filthy look, at which point the excellent driver recognised said Alfa driver.