Celeb Spotting 🐐

Unlucky Rorshach I hope you have learned from missing out on this spot, better luck next time.

Rorshach, can you please familiarise yourself with the Celeb Spot rules on the first page of this thread. This will help prevent the posting of any non-spots in future

Who: Davy Fitz
Where: Doonbeg GC
When: Last night
Form: Shifty, possibly hungry
Wearing: Grey and red stripey jumper, jeans
Other notes: Davy and partner were in for the grub. This reporter can’t say what they both had only to say that there was tarbet, steak, burger, fish & chips and another dish that I can’t remember.
One more comment: Davy looks around 17. And if he looks 17 his bird looks around 15. Davy is a regular visitor to the west Clare venue and brought down the deise panel on a number of occasions.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Everyone including Rorschach knows that Link Rules prevail around here and have done so for a fair while now,any declarations regarding rules on page 1 of this thread are now obselete and have been superceeded by a system of the Link Adjudication team evaluating each celeb spot on its own merits before adjudicating on its validity as a spot.

Its a far simpler system for all concerned,no need to be thanking me for providing this service,i see at as a labour of love.

Good spot.

Good man Link. You’ll get your reward in heaven for your selfless efforts :clap:

Who: Ray Cokes, former MTV VJ
Where: On a plane from Munich to Lisbon
When: Last week
Form: Looked wrecked
Wearing: Blue denim shirt.

never heard of him

early 90’s. could have been someone else of course

Ive never heard of him either,not a spot.

Who:Joe O’Shea (from the afternoon show)
Where: On the Luas
When: Same day as Limerick clinched their first national football title in a million years
Form: Jovial
Wearing: A bomber style jacket with a light hoodie underneath
Other information: Joe was already on the Luas when I boarded and he alighted at the Jervis street stop, so he was possibly looking to buy heroin.

That’s phenomenal spotting. You did well to recognise him given he hasn’t been on our screens for about 15 years. MTV Most Wanted was a superb show. Did you engage the man in any conversation?

Who: Gerald Kean and Lisa Murphy
Famous for: Him, Uber cunt celebrity barrister and bainisteor. Her for rattling him and Lord of the Dance Michael Flatley.
Where: Upstairs in Shanahans dining room on Stephens Green
When: Saturday night 8pm
Clobber: Gerald was wearing a white shirt with navy stripes with white cuffs and collars that all those wannabe gimps wear. Over this he was wearing a white tank top. He also wore blue trousers and black shoes. A pair of spectacles was perched on his nose, his hair was slicked back to the last and he was sporting a ridiculous tan. Lisa wore a beige skirt, white top with a beige overthrow pinned at the neck. She also had on some killer high heels. Her face is grotesque though. Her jaw is totally out of sync with the rest of her face but I still would.

Other information: Gerald and Lisa arrived upstairs just before 8 and the fucking mongo Carkie nearly took the door off the hinges walking into it. They were seated at a four seater table but no company ever joined them apart from the restaurant manager who engaged in banter with Gerald about the Man U game. Gerald thinks it will be some achievement for Man U to win the title this season considering they lost Tevez and Ronaldo from last year’s squad.

The couple then ordered their food. Lisa ordered the 8oz fillet while Gerald ordered the 18oz sirloin which he didn’t finish. They also shared a portion of fries and onion rings. Gerald had a glass of red wine while Lisa had water.
As the meal wore on Lisa got a bit vexed and kept saying “Ger Ger Ger” changing this to “Gerald Gerald Gerald” which was pi*ssing Gerald off. They were discussing something to do with Gerald’s daughter from his first wife Clodagh and Liss was imparting ‘advice’ which was not welcomed by Gerald. Her la di da accent was veering back to it’s Tallaght roots at times. As I left there was a stony silence between the pair.

This is how you fucking do a Celeb Spot, tremendous work Spidey.

I fuckin get my first celeb spot in ages and then Spidey goes and makes shit of it.

[quote=“Spidey, post: 8393”]
Who: Gerald Kean and Lisa Murphy
Famous for: Him, Uber cunt celebrity barrister and bainisteor. Her for rattling him and Lord of the Dance Michael Flatley.
Where: Upstairs in Shanahans dining room on Stephens Green
When: Saturday night 8pm
Clobber: Gerald was wearing a white shirt with navy stripes with white cuffs and collars that all those wannabe gimps wear. Over this he was wearing a white tank top. He also wore blue trousers and black shoes. A pair of spectacles was perched on his nose, his hair was slicked back to the last and he was sporting a ridiculous tan. Lisa wore a beige skirt, white top with a beige overthrow pinned at the neck. She also had on some killer high heels. Her face is grotesque though. Her jaw is totally out of sync with the rest of her face but I still would.

Other information: Gerald and Lisa arrived upstairs just before 8 and the fucking mongo Carkie nearly took the door off the hinges walking into it. They were seated at a four seater table but no company ever joined them apart from the restaurant manager who engaged in banter with Gerald about the Man U game. Gerald thinks it will be some achievement for Man U to win the title this season considering they lost Tevez and Ronaldo from last year’s squad.

The couple then ordered their food. Lisa ordered the 8oz fillet while Gerald ordered the 18oz sirloin which he didn’t finish. They also shared a portion of fries and onion rings. Gerald had a glass of red wine while Lisa had water.
As the meal wore on Lisa got a bit vexed and kept saying “Ger Ger Ger” changing this to “Gerald Gerald Gerald” which was pi*ssing Gerald off. They were discussing something to do with Gerald’s daughter from his first wife Clodagh and Liss was imparting ‘advice’ which was not welcomed by Gerald. Her la di da accent was veering back to it’s Tallaght roots at times. As I left there was a stony silence between the pair.
[/quote]What a report,stunning! :clap:

Who: Jenny Heuston (2FM DJ of Canadaian descent, one of the better ones to be fair. Sounds hot but if I had a garden full of mickeys, I wouldn’t even let her look over the wall.)

Where: Royal Spice Indian in Kilkenny.

When: This evening around 9.20

What: I nipped in to collect a take away from this fine emporium and was a tad early so I sat down and began to read the menu. There were 2 other souls in the place sipping from a bottle of red wine, and the music was low so I could hear every word they said. One was a elderly woman with grey hair. The strong Canadian accent of her company caught my attention right away and was unmistakable. Yep, it was Alison Curtis of Today FM fame, a tidy tune spinner in her own right, or so I thought.

Due to my duties as a prolific TFK Celeb Spotter I pondered how I was going to engage some banter with her, deciding (fortunately as it turned out) to just leave it with a comment on my way out. Meanwhile I found out all about 'Alison’s plans for her guest bedroom and how she was going to insulate the house. Out came my food and as a I exited, shot a quick… “Alison, big fan of the show” to which ‘Alison’ replied… “Thanks, but I’m Jenny.”

Shit. Cue speedy exit to the car.

Chicken Tikka Behriani 8.5/10

I am not familiar with either of those two people.

That’s a stunning report and puts many celeb spots to shame, notably the Runts Joe O’Shea on the Luas effort. :rolleyes:

Great work Spidey. :clap: