Celeb Spotting 🐐

:rolleyes:

Wouldn’t have thought so. What reason would a musical guru like yourself have for tuning into the radio?

Gobshite

Not knowing them doesn’t make me, or anyone else who doesn’t know them, a gobshite.

:clap:

I saw him about three times on the bus - the last time I was too embarrassed to post it.

As far as i was aware, the only opinion that mattered here was The Links

Had a fairly shit, Keith Barry sport from last weekend, going to leave it slide now in light of the momentous effort from Spidey.

saw gary twigg scoring for Rovers last night so thats a great spot

A) he is a celeb
B) he is only a semi professional footballer so its not his career

does he have a part time job or what?

yeah- he is also a dermatologist- will I give you his number?

pm me.

thanks im in bits this weather

You don’t know Ger Kean, his bint and or Jenny Hueston. Is that what you saying?

:rolleyes:

Great stuff here Spidey,thats a spot(s)

Thats a spot aswell,indian food is shit,how the fuck do you eat it??

I tend to use forks, spoons and knives. The nice Indian people near us give nice wooden ones sometimes.

Of course i wouldn’t know what a drunk driver in Killkenny would use. Probably his lap and fingers.

is it true this bird of davys is a close relation(not the wife now) of a high ranking Clare hurling individual?
she is supposed to be young enough alright.

Isn’t that how the Indians generally eat their food?

a sister of the current clare manager

Ah she aint anything special. Bout 27 or 28. Davy has thrown it into some decent looking jersey huggers believe it or not.

Anyway a spot from Sydney.

Who: Tadgh Kenneally,
For: Being dancing jigging clown
Where: NCC recommended I try out a pub in Bondi Junction called the Cock and Bull. So I did needless to say I wont be back.
Who with: A group of his buddies.
Doing: Watching some NRL game drinking a few schooners
Verdict: Noone was going up chatting to him so I’d say he was raging. His bird is supposed to be hot so I was disappointed she wasnt in tow.

Who : Jonathan Sexton
Famous for : Leinster outhalf and Irish International. Shouted in Ronan O Gara’s face last year.
Where : Jonathan’s appt complex in Goatstown/Dundrum area of Dublin
When : Yesterday
Details : Jonathan was wearing jeans and a Leinster hoodie. Jonathan was leaving his appt complex as I pulled in. Jonathan had a bin bag in his hand and disappeared to dispose of it into the refuse area. Jonathan returned to hop into a 2010 VW Golf. As this was my second Celeb Spot of Jonathan I took the opportunity to ask him about his jaw, to which Jonathan replied “fine”. But I could tell it wasn’t fine.

I could tell.

Thinly veiled…I spend every possible minute of every weekend in the Cock and Bull