Celeb Spotting 🐐

Hes a cunt,thats a spot.

Good stuff here MBB,i get the impression that he wasnt so friendly when you inquired about his jaw,if thats the case then hes definitely a cunt,ive had my suspicions that he might be a cunt for a while,he has a cunts head on him like most of these rugby fellas.

Are you saying he was coked up to the eyeballs?
Also I didn’t know he was that way inclined. OOOhhh suits you sir.

I bet you only smoke when you go to the pub just so you can chat up girls, Thrawneen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Who: The Breff
Where: Coppers Upstairs Smoking Area and Bar near smoking area
When: Last Night 29/4/10 approx 2-4 am
Additional Info;
he was with some bird dont think it was the same one that there is pictures of him with earlier in this threa. comes across as a smug git
also tv cameras around the place … was told it was something to do with the apprentice but not sure

There’s absolutely no other excuse for such a foul practice, Sid.

Damien Kiberd on the green line Luas now.

I have never heard of this man.

I am a legend and really interesting. Honestly

Superb development here. Not with the very average spot but rather the ‘live’ recording of it. I hope more posters will take advantage of technological advances to report spots via their phones.

One of my buddies told me he was afterwards anyway.

Two for me yesterday:

Who : Mick Wallace
Famous for : Being a Wexican construction magnate, a football manager and a lover of all things Italian.
Where : Scuttling down George’s Street.
When : Yesterday evening.
Wearing: A purple t-shirt and jeans
Details: The phrase “a mop of hair” was invented with Mick in mind. I half-expected someone to reach out of Yamamori, grab him, and use him to wipe the floor.

Who : Eamon Dunphy
Famous for : Throwing pens.
Where : The corner of O’Connell and Parnell.
When : Yesterday evening.
Wearing: A grey suit.
Details: Cycling towards Ballybough, I’d usually zip round that corner illegally but something made me get off and make a phone call instead. I now realise it was the God of Spotting as almost immediately Mr. and Mrs. Dunphy appeared on the footpath from behind a parked truck. Eamon looked very rough and if it wasn’t for his expensive suit he’d look like any scaldy looking old skanger that one might see in this area. I thought about saying something to him but the presence of his wife and the scowl on his puss put me off the idea. I would guess that they were headed for Chapter One or the theatre. I imagine Eamon’s scowl was because he would be missing seeing one of his beloved Spanish teams in European action.

Two from Coppers last night.

Paul Collins, what an unbelievable cunt, and Noirin from Big Brother, what an unbelievable ride.

I realise you’re dying but any more details on the respective cuntishness and ridishness of said celebs?

Well Noirin is just a ride - no story can show that.

Collins was going up to birds doing the ‘eye on you’ symbol to stacks of them. A few were in his company and I was chatting to one of them. They thought he was funny. Stupid fucking women.

Don’t let the girlfriend find out that you were chatting with loose women. You’re taken now Farmer.

Well it’s encouraging to hear he still does his own thing and has not fully crossed over to the dark side!

Heard you met a bird from your teens who dumped you last night.

I don’t doubt you heard that Farmer but you were misinformed. The girl I met simply passed on the message from her friend. Don’t shoot the conduit.

Anyway, a lot of people from this forum have put an awful lot of time and effort into advising you and cajoling you into making your relationship work. Don’t throw it all away for the sake of some fling in Coppers.

Yeah - Noirin was a mistake.

I would imagine you misheard them in all the noise, they said they thought he has money.

Who: Dalian Atkinson

Famous for: Fancying himself as a decent striker for Aston Villa during the BFR years.

Where: County Stand Champagne enclosure, Chester Racetrack

When: Thursday

Other notes: Dalian was enjoying some fine champagne and was surrounded by his cronies, he is as black as ever and seems to be a thoroughly alright sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArLA8e4Dww