Celeb Spotting 🐐

+1

:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: That’s equivalent to the praise given out the Gerry Ryan the other week about being good at cooking or some shite. Love it.

Some goal too. Remember I had that year’s goal of the season comp taped, think the BBC’s backing tune used to be ‘Life of Riley’ by Lightning Seeds.

Some goal too. Remember I had that year’s goal of the season comp taped, think the BBC’s backing tune used to be ‘Life of Riley’ by Lightning Seeds.
[/quote]

Great tune

Who : Constantin Gurdgiev
Famous for : Regular appearances in joyless cunt capacity on otherwise rambunctious Vincent Browne current affairs show
Where : Slatterys, Grand Canal Street.
When : Tonight.
Wearing: Grey Polo Neck Jumper.
Details : I was in the process of having former Thrills bass player Padraic McMahon (now Google employee) pointed out to me when eminent Trinity academic and cultured media star Constantin caught my eye. Constantin was putting pints of Guinness away at what appeared to be an unsustainable rate (confirmed by his early retirement from proceedings) and was generally more cheerful than his media appearances suggest. He smiled at least twice over the course of the evening. Undoubtedly this was due to the ease with which he articulated his right wing views to his clueless and apparently adoring audience.

lame & self serving post

Lame and self serving post

Who: Glenda Gilson
Famous for: Model, TV presenter, shagging a gorilla.
Where: Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
When: Saturday

Other notes: She must be avoiding Dundrum SC for fear of bumping into Rosanna. She’s actually quite tall, I would anyway.

Top work here SS,thats a spot.

Good spot Mullach.

This cunt is a nobody,not a spot.

i agree- what kind of mong sees an economist as a celeb

Who: Alan Shearer
Famous for: Being a shit pundit and a shit manager.
Where: Gate 2 Newcastle Airport, again on board Ryanair flight FR173 from Newcastle to Dublin and again in the arrivals area of Dublin airport.
When: Today at 10.40am, 10.50am and 12pm.
Wearing: Jeans, trainers and a jumper.
With: Another gentleman.
Appearance / demeanour: Sporting a serious Chartbusters tan. Smug.

:clap:,ah fair play Jugs now we’re at it.

Tell us an oul made up story about some bird yer banging there it might cheer up my Monday.

If it’s wanking material you’re after, I’m happy to recommend some sites…

who : Kathryn Thomas
famous for : no frontiers on RTE and getting malaria in PNG
where: liffey valley shopping center around 4pm today

i was chatting up two rather hot israeli chicks who were selling those dead sea products to unsuspecting fat irish women when i was momentarily distracted by a loud “oh Roiight” coming from my left hand side,I turned around to see Katryn decked out in tight black jeans, very high heels and a brown leather jacket, she was also sporting a cracking tan.
At the time of the spot she was in the company of an extremely tall dude in his mid – late 30’s with slightly greying hair, ( they were hand in hand) and were chatting enthusiastically to a couple of middle class women in their 40’s approximately 5 meters from where I was standing.
The 2 israeli chicks were not impressed at my distraction and abandoned our conversation in an attempt to grab some other hag and wash her hands with a 30 euro bar of soap, I continued my focus on Kathryn, she is indeed a very friendly , enthusiastic tyoe of woman, id love to have seen her in more appropriate dress but she still is the type of bird who would draw the crowds.
She looked to be very content and at ease with herself and basically re enhanced my view that she is very much an allright sort.

Side note: Kathryn is very very tall for a bird , id say maybe 5 11

The 2 israeli birds were of Yemeni origion and are in ireland for the next three months, I recommend a look around Liffey valley if in the area

WTB,
i am not aware of who this individaul is however regardless of that fact i must say this is a pretty decent piece of observational prose from you amd makes for entertaining reading,
good post

as an aside however slatterys seems to be an awful coonthole of a place if there is lads in there pointing out former members of the thrills, a horrendus, d4, celtic tiger cub thrashy pop/ boyband for 20-something gobshites who believed the hype

I can confirm Kathryn is around 5’ 6". An averagely tall young one. Hope this doesn’t invalidate the spot.

Yeah I’ve met them in recent months out in Liffey Valley. Savage fanny indeed :wub:

Being from Carlow its far from “roiiiiiiight” Kathryn was raised but she would get it in a big way, as would her sister.