Celeb Spotting 🐐

she is a prod

Really? She doesnt have the nose for it I would have said. Surprised and disappointed to hear that.

Granted you’d have a bit of fun breeding it out of her.

Great stuff here Mickee :clap: ,thats a spot.

The long lad in her company was her fella from the New Ross direction,Waters is his name,a cop,he was a couple of Years ahead of me in that shithole New Ross CBS,lucky cunt to be banging her anyway.

Ive done business with her oul lad,his name is paddy so id doubt hes a prod.

Who: Marty Morrissey

Where: Chocolat Restaurant O’Connell St Limerick.

Famous For: Rte sports analyst and also for his boyish good looks.

Was coming up from the lower level of said restaurant last night and when I reached the top I was faced with a handball alley of a forehead with two bulging bulbs protruding…

Mr. Morrissey was looking very dapper though it has to be said in a navy pin-striped suit… Eyebrows and hair were also neatly trimmed. He was also sporting an ‘auld one you would love to shag’ as his company believe it or not.

As a side note I can highly recommend this restaurant if you are ever in town. Food is top notch and it offers 3 courses for 20 notes up to 10pm… Marty looked to be on his main course by 10.25. I’d say he just about got in for ten the cheap cunt.

There is a great early bird special in there at the moment alright CM, good call on using this place.

Did the high heels not provide some sort of hint that she may not actually be that height?

Agreed. I got a fine seabass in there one time.

Tis a fine spot alright. Must be the best value in Limerick at the moment.

I saw Willie O’Dea on the Dock Rd this morning, just after Today FM had finished playing a segement of Rubber bandits Willie O’Dea song.

Came across Willie on the Dock Road myself about a year ago. He was looking down at his shoes as he was passing me. There was a fair shine off the shoes…

Who: Lorraine Keane
Famous for: TV presenter,former voice of AA Roadwatch.
Where: Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2
When: About an hour ago

Other notes: I managed to catch a snippet of a conversation she was having on the phone where she was talking about some event where a who’s who of b-listers were going to be in attendance, she specifically named Glenda Gilson and Keith Duffy, some Dylan bloke and raft of others, she reckoned it was going to be great.
She is a skinny bird but she’d be definately worth a rattle.

Is the Heiton Buckley builder providers on the Dock Road still going strong?

Well it’s still there anyways. Whether it’s going strong not is another thing. It’s not a place I would frequent for my building needs.

Good.

Given the times that is all that can be asked for really.

There is no fear of Heiton Buckleys aren’t they part of the Grafton Group now?

They are but that doesn’t mean a great deal. Sure Grafton are all builder providers more or less, along with Woodies.

Have always had a thing for her. Good spot.

They would be solid enough though, fairly extensive UK operations as well.

this one is open for debate:

tonite at half time at the Belfield Bowl whilst i was getting a cup of tea and a muffin for 3 euros standing in front of me in the queue was Roddy Collins and Ritchie Sadlier.
Roddy was engaging in hushed conversation with Ritchie and was making a gesture that he was was boxing the head off some fella during the course of the conversation, Ritchie was staring at his shoes during the course of the conversation nodding as if to say will this coont ever get ta fook.
Roddy was attired in Louis Copeland’s finest, black pin striped suit, white shirt ( top two buttons undone) and had the look of one of those guys Paul Williams climaxes over in the Sunday World every week.
A few of the Rovers lads were shouting random abuse at Roddy, “black cunt”, "gobsite ", etc but he didnt seem to mind.

the tea was good but the muffin was a bit stale,
rovers won 2/1 with a Gary Twigg winner 5 from time to send the hordes home happy, honourable mention must go to Greg Bolger the UCD center midfielder who had a smashing game in the middle of the pitch,
a thoroughly enjoyable evening, 2 good sides and a very knowledgeable crowd as usual.

:clap: :clap: :clap: