Celeb Spotting 🐐

Have you had business with Heiton Buckleys before, Farmer? I wasn’t aware you were so familiar with Limerick.

I wouldn’t say the place is going great, it couldn’t be. I know a fella who was working in there years but was let go a few months ago as it was gone so quiet.

Don’t know Limerick at all Dunph but have been in that HB once or twice

Who: Paolo Tullio
Famous for: Restaurant critic for the Saturday Indo and perennial guest on The Restaurant tv show
Where: Main street Ranelagh opposite Tribeca
When: Thursday 12:40pm
Attire: Black suit, black shoes, yellow shirt
Other notes: Paolo was walking in the direction of Boylers. My mate, who’s a maggot, roared over “Try the wings in Tribeca you wop cunt”.
That is all.

Who:Davy Russell
Famous For:One of Irelands top National Hunt Jockeys
Where:Pat Fox’s pub,Cashel Co Tipperary
When:around 4.15pm Yesterday
Attire:Casual gear,jeans,stripe shirt,mdark jumpaer,standard issue slip on shoes that jockeys all wear.
Demeaner:Relaxed
Other notes:myself and around 18 others were travelling home from a stag Weekend in Clonakilty by bus when we decided a stop off in Cashel would be in order,we werent in the pub long when Russell walked in with two other fellas who were similarly dressed,they ordered 3 pints of Lager and sat at the bar,we left them to thier own devices.

Other other notes:The great Pat Fox was serving behind the bar,he has the place well decorated with pictures of his playing days,All Star awards,MOTM awards in glass cases etc,decent pub all round.

not a spot- some gaylord non entity jockey isnt a spot

a fuckin restaurant critic isnt a celeb :rolleyes:

you would know a lot about gaylords, wouldnt you cocktake? shur you are the one always raving about this homo zlatan…

i certainly would- when i stick my cock in your dads mouth he is quite the gaylord

that sort of behaviour wont win you any friends around here.

Lorraine Keane is a spot

Nobody involved in League Of Ireland soccerball is a celebrity,Roddy Collins and this Sadlier fella are no exceptions to that link rule,so not a spot(s)

Paulo Tullio,regular contributer to RTE programme The Restaraunt and food critic with the Irish Independant is a spot.

Of course Davy Russell is a spot,im tthe adjudicator for fuck sake,i wouldnt be posting up invalid spots,had i spotted Pat Fox on the street in Cashel and not behind the counter of his own pub hed have been a spot aswell.

Great bar, great hurler.

Shocking stuff here.

You should tell your wife your gay mate, she deserves to know. It will be tough for a while i’d imagine, but she accept it had nothing to do with her in the end.

Think you’d be better off in Ireland for a while, i’d say we’re a bit more gay friendly than the Italians.

:rolleyes:

NCC and his family moved to Ireland many years ago from the old country…

Absolutely,good pub alright,Fox was one of the very best.

Could you please address my post in the agony aunt thread?
It’s of great interest to me.

Does he remember which one, or is he like this venerable gent?
http://boudicca.mu.nu/archives/Grandpa-Abe-Simpson.jpg

Davy Russell doesn’t drink

Oooohhhh controversial. If the validity of Links spot here is called into question then it could have massive ramifications on his future role as self appointed thread adjudicator.

The Link is dead all hail Bandage the true Ajudicator!! :clap:

game set & match