Celeb Spotting 🐐

Mac has toppled Link, the thread is his.

A clever gameplan from the forum admins here, “give him just enough rope and he’ll hang himself”

the king is dead, long live the king

+1

very machiavellian by dunph

It’s all over for the Link Walsh. Finally an end to this nonsense.

Im going to have to step in here Mac. As a regular in Pat Fox’s, I have often spotted Russell and other jockeys who frequent the place. I can confirm that Russell does indeed like the odd drink.

I’ve been told by numerous people who I’ve met in real life (and the man himself) that he doesn’t drink so I’ll stick with my original statement.

This could rock this thread to its core…

The battle lines are drawn…

I’m defo going with anything Tipp with Declan, no contest here.

Well, Im sticking by my statement having been in Russells company a number of times in Foxs

Mac badly exposed here. :smiley:

Hm, Kev sticking his nose into something that has absolutely nothing to do with him - that’s new.

We may have to agree to disagree, or failing that we both kill Kev. Have been in his company in numerous watering holes around the country and a good number of mates of mine have been out with him as well.

We may just have to. The jockeys in Cashel are well known for their drinking sessions. Tony Dobbin is a regular in Foxs too. Always loaded to the gills inside there. Used to live a few doors up from a house of Jockeys in the town and they were mad for the sauce. Regardless of whether they were racing or not the day after. Russell was a regular visitor there.

You’ve been shown up here, no shame in it Mac, happens to the best of us. Look at ncc, happens all the time and he keeps coming back for more.

Not a show up

Seems like Link is set to survive this scandal without even having to post. Most likely further strengthens his position.

:smiley:

Ive only learned of this celeb spotting issue this minute when reading the thread by chance,i can confirm that Russell and his two mates ordered drinks at the bar and as i said in my original post we left them to thier own devices at the far side of the bar which was fairly well populated at the time,my brother knows Davy Russell from thier days of being classmates at Kildalton Agricultural College but decided not to go over bothering him when he was in for a quiet drink,thats about the size of it.