Celeb Spotting 🐐

Ahoy there Mullach.

Paddy’s the Da.

Who does Bruno Langley play?

That’s gas. Was it Jimmy White’s house party?

[quote=“Bandage”]Ahoy there Mullach.

Paddy’s the Da.

Who does Bruno Langley play?[/quote]

Should have said former Coronation Street star, he played yer man Todd, who decided he was gay and fooked off on the delectable Sarah Lou

howdy, had just arrived at charleroi airport a while back & was waitin outside when i spotted who i thought was raymond domenech, wit a tasty sidekick! i was sure i knew his face from somewhere & had to google him to confirm my suspicions

Could have been Eddie Jordan http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Welcome aboard ccc1 - Domenech is the type of continental spot we’ve been crying out for.

I haven’t had a celeb spot in over a month and it’s really starting to get me down.

Will be heading to Punchestown on Friday and out in Naas on Friday night so am hoping to pick up a few.

Celeb: Ruairi Quinn TD
Date: 15 April 2008, 1.15pm

I was heading back to the IFSC from St. Stephens Green area and decided to take a short cut through Trinity when I literally bumped into Ruari Quinn coming out of Trinity. Ruairi was dressed in a suit and carrying a briefcase, much as you would expect from an elected representative. When he had gone I searched the area for cash (see Rocko’s spot of same individual) but alas he hadn’t dropped any.

Just got a text from Mrs Mac there (who’s working at Punchestown) saying she just took a bet from Ryan Tubridy. Sadly, she didnt hit him a punch in the head for being such an idiot but maybe later in the week.

HSE CEO Prof Brendan Drumm spotted in MacSorley’s of Ranelagh there Sunday Evening, wearing a coat.

The Sledgehammer had a belter on Sunday aswell, not only spotting but meeting and getting the old photo with Athletic Bilbao manager Joaquin Caparros in one of the city’s eateries after their 4-1 demolition of Valencia the same night.

Why the fuck did Sledge not post that on here? Fool.

Don’t think I’d know what Drumm looks like if I saw him. Wouldn’t know Caparros either to be fair. You in Bilbao these days Soul?

Absolutely gagging for a celeb spot here and still the barren run continues despite walking up and down Baggot Street at lunchtime.

That reminds me. I walked by Tubs on Dun Laoaghaire main street a couple of days ago. He was with a couple of kids. My Polish friend thought he looked a right scrawny wretch.

You wait and you wait and you wait and then you get two in quick succession.

Tonight, 6.03pm, just outside Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre:
Ex-GAA President and current Irish Sports Council flunky, Sean Kelly strolling arm in arm with his wife. Sean was sporting black-tie attire and Geraldine was wearing a black evening dress with a pink shawl. Previous to this I had spotted several people entering The Shelbourne in similar dress so I would wager they were attending an event in there.

Tonight, 6.40pm, Trinity College end of Grafton Street:
I spotted child abuse victim, children’s rights campaigner, failed Dail candidate and current Senator, Colm O’Gorman walking past me in the opposite direction. He was wearing a grey suit and a pink tie.

This one on behalf of the mother and sister.

Daniel O Donnell with wife in tow while boarding a plane in Donegal. The poor mother nearly lost her life with excitement. Approached him and offered her hand. They even traded some small talk about the weather. The sister, fair dues to her, completely blanked him.

Yes.

Another spot today.

Around 2.30pm at the departures/arrivals gate in Dublin Airport. Former Den, MTV and Live and Kicking Presenter Emma Ledden waiting at one of the deaprture gates. She was there with a male colleague and was dressed casually in slacks and a top. She looked very well this reporter noted.

She’s currently on City Channel I think isn’t she. Saw her recently presenting something atrocious.

Fine Gael Leader Enda Kenny on walkabout on Shop Street Galway this lunchtime. He was dressed smartly in a suit and in the company of some of his Fine Gael cronies one of whom was East Galway TD Paul Connangton.

At Punchestown yesterday-spotted Cha Fitzpatrick on the sauce. Ceann Comhairle, John O’ Donoghue was seen too. Also I thought I saw yer man JR from Dallas too. Looked very like him anyway.

No such luck Rock, still here I’m afraid, for the moment. Was surprised he hadn’t posted it myself so though I’d steal his thunder.

Another spot on Friday evening; a besuited Labour Party leader Eamonn Gilmore standing outside the Tesco Express in Shankill chatting with what I presumed to be some local constituent.