Celeb Spotting šŸ

Thats the level he will be managing at soon Iā€™d say.

:clap:

Eh, would surprise me if he got them into the play-offs at least this year. Has a bit of cash, is building a hard working team in his vision and seems to have tempered some of his ways. I think weā€™re seeing a more calm Roy.

ā€œKeano like?ā€

Ya Roy.

was he wearing his trademark leprechaun outfit?

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrake, post: 8682ā€]
was he wearing his trademark leprechaun outfit?
[/quote]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/20/article-1288093-0A1F0C6C000005DC-726_468x338.jpg :rolleyes:

Would be surprised if heā€™s still there by Christmas. I dont think he has in him to be a good manager. Heā€™s fairly poor at man management,if players dont fit his particular view of what makes a good player then he freezes them out. Its interesting that heā€™s trying to buy players he recruited for Sunderland and never really played. Cant figure that out.

[quote=ā€œhannibal, post: 8684ā€]
Would be surprised if heā€™s still there by Christmas. I dont think he has in him to be a good manager. Heā€™s fairly poor at man management,if players dont fit his particular view of what makes a good player then he freezes them out.
[/quote]you really have it in for Justin, Hannibal.

:smiley:

Sadly I think Justin might be around for a long while yet.

lame

[quote=ā€œnorth county corncrake, post: 8687ā€]
lame
[/quote]187

I thought it was quite funny.

I think Hannibal is judging Keano up to this christmas. I think there has been a change in attitude since.

There was need for a huge change in attitude, not sure if that has happened. We will wait and see.

Ya, obviously my inclination is to give him the benefit of the doubt, but i actually think he can be a good manager, just needs to iron a few things out, and the further away from his own playing career he goes the better.

Lads, for fuck sake - can we keep this thread for celeb spots rather than inane ramblings about crap managers.

In other news I saw Paulo Tullio last night but thereā€™s no way Iā€™m counting that cunt as a celeb.

I saw Tayto from Into the West tonight, on his bike and breaking the red lights on Oā€™Connell Street. Does an early nineties superstar still count?

Tayto is a friend of the forum.

That doesnā€™t answer his question farmer

Wheres Link when you need him?

definite spot, well done Padjo.

Who: Olivia Mitchell
Famous for: Fine Gael rebel
When: Now on Green Line Luas
Company: None
Other info: She is tapping away on a Blackberry as I speak probably noting the spot of me onanother forum. She had to move to let the lady beside her out and gave her a warm smile as she past her. She is spectacled and wearing a spotty top with a black Cardigan over it. Looks like she smokes 100 a day.

LIVE SPOT:

Dara Oā€™Briain is sitting in front of me on an Aer Lingus flight from Heathrow to Dublin. Heā€™s wearing a short sleeve light blue shirt and D&G jeans (ask if youā€™re not sure Link).

He spent the flight reading The Guardian and the property section of the Irish Times. Thankfully he resisted the urge to let his seat back during the flight.

General mood appears grumpy.