Celeb Spotting 🐐

good spot mate-

actually would be a quite interesting thread for someone to set up
“have you ever had any celebrities who maybe tall or obese on a plane with you & how was your experience”
im sure we all have cracking stories

Thats a live spot,good work Tinnion,im assuming D&G doesnt mean dark grey or anything like that??

Olivia Mitchelll is a spot.

I am sorry Tinnion but this doesn’t count as a spot as it is not reported in the predefined manner which is required on this thread.

Tayto would be a spot if it were reported to the forum in the correct manner.

Now MBB,is that tellin em?

+1. Too much shoddy spot logging being done in this thread.

And to think, Link was about to accept it as a spot. Shambolic stuff. Shambolic.

Under Link Rules an exception is made for LIVE spots not being reported in the correct manner.

Jog on. You encourage anarchy.

Im accepting all LIVE spots as spots due to the difficult nature of reporting spots whilst on the move.

Well that’s good for you but that means nothing to me, and never has done.

Who: Bertie
Where: Pulling up in cauffeur drivin car across road from Fagans
When: Apx 4pm on Tuesday
Wearing : a suit as normal

off to the cunt spotting thread with you then, this is the celeb sotting thread

???
http://www.whoowhoos.com/images/tsl%20bertie.jpg

Terrible presentation, no use of full name, use of text speak. Unless it’s a live spot that type of presentation is inexcusable.

I’ve an awful soft spot for CLG but you’re on the money there. It’s sloppy if not live.

Tinnion knows the score,not a spot.

Who: Albert Hammond (The Strokes)
Where: Exiting St. Peters Basilica out onto the square, and the Vatican City.
When: The evening of June 17th
Company: In the company of two older people, a man with a grand English accent and a farly stunning middle aged woman.
Mood: Seemed to be in fine spirits and impressed by what he had just seem inside the popes gaff.
Wearing: Tight jeans, winkelpicker shoes, and dark denim jacket, sporting a big mop of hair, and generally pulling off the look.
Other: He is tiny.

Thats a spot.

Who :Liam Howlett front man of the prodigy
When: at the security check at London city airport today as I was heading back from Wimbledon
Details: I was taking off my belt and putting my personal items in a tray to be scanned by security when I noticed a bloke in front of me covered in tattoos ( one a pistol behind his ear) emptying a medium sized carry on suitcase of fairly complex looking electronic equipment into the trays, “fuck” I thought , “this coont will take all day”
I did not know who this dude was but I knew he was no ordinary Joe, he told the security guy ( asian) that he was flying to Luxembourg with 2 other accomplices who were behind me , in one of his trays there was a document entitled “prodigy Luxembourg 2010”.
I clicked it was Howlett when a random punter strolled up to him and said " liam,I want to shake your hand mate,your music got me thru school, " liam replied " glad to be of assistance guv"
I followed liam thru security where he was met by Keith Flint, another band member who cuts an intimidating enough figure with a shaved head, Mrs.Mickee321 asked keith for a picture which he respectfully accepted and signed an autograph also.
I shook Howelett’s hand.
The 4 lads then headed to the bar area and ordered grub, 2 members of the met police were keeping a close eye on them throughout for some reason,
Keith and liam seemed thoroughly allright sorts tho.
me,my bird and the guy who listened to their music in school were the only dopes who annoyed them.
I did some research and found they are gigging in Luxembourg tonight

:smiley: :smiley: