Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Mark Foley, Dave Clarke and Clem Smith.
Where: Clem Smiths bar, Dock Road, Limerick.
When: Saturday night last.
Other information: The three boys were enjoying a few pints at the bar. They were no doubt after coming back from the Minor match that was on in the Gaelic Grounds earlier in the evening where Clare beat Limerick in controversial circumstances. Davey Clarke is fair stocky still and it would take a fair shoulder to turn him over.
General demeanour: Glum.

Unless Steve Clarke is the former Chelsea assistant manager Dunph then none of those are spots.

This is embarrassing Mac but can you edit all of this as i meant Dave Clarke…

:lol: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thats a good spot.

Great spots of Mark FOley and Dave CLarke.

CLem Smith is not a spot,he was in his own pub at the time.

That Minor game was on Friday night aswell. Invalidation. Not a spot

Who: Mick Lyons
Where: Entering Drumcondra railway station
When: 7:38 pm last night
Other information: none

Never a spot. Presumably was at the match.

FFS - will you boggers stop taking the piss

Who:Dick O Hara
Famous For:AI Senior medal winner 82 and 83,All Star in 83
Where:Centra Shop and Filling Station,Thomastown,Co Kilkenny
When:Yesterday evening at around 6.30pm
Attire:dirty jeans,a greyish shirt,old shoes
Demeaner:In deep conversation

Other notes:The great Dicko was lying against his Jeep,An old Land Rover Discovery and was conversing deeply with a gentleman of similar age wearing similar attire,sheep prices and maggots in ewes after the fine spell were likely to have been amongst the primary topics of conversation,hes a fairly fit man away still,that fiercesome reputation he had on the hurling field is still intact today,whilst the beard and hair are now silver grey hes no less of a double hard bastard by the looks of him.

Who: Jarvis Cocker
Famous For:lead song writing tyro for Pulp and now successful solo act in his own right.
Where:Metal path on way to stone circle, Glastonbury festival
When:Saturday evening 5pm approx
Attire:Purple cord jacket, blue jeans, grey jumper
Demeaner: Stoic, quiet, went to shake my hands with him and said different class was one of my favourite albums of all time, he looked at me said “oh” and then shook my hand quite weakly while continuing his conversation with some girl he was half talking to.

Singer spotted at one of Europes biggest music festivals=NOT A SPOT.

Wasn’t performing. Dick O’ F*cking Hara at Dunphys Centra???

If id spotted Dicko at a hurling match or looking at his sheep it wouldnt be a valid spot,spotting him randomly at a filling station is a valid spot,under the Link rules that govern this thread Jarvis Cocker at GLastonbury is not a spot.

I didnt even consult my adjudication team on this one it was that straight forward…some people :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some fucking disastrous ‘spots’ here.

And the Link partaking in it as well.

Not a spot.

Don’t be tarnishing this thread with shit like this again.

Here, will you ever just fuck off with this shite. Some no mark former GGA player out talking bollix to another bogger will never be a spot.

Can we not do away with all this declaring spots valid or invalid? If you think they’re invalid just click the red button in the corner. If they’re valid, click the green one. Then we don’t have to trawl through pages and pages of “under Link rules that’s not a spot” - absolute rape.