Celeb Spotting šŸ

I think we covered this before but would a limerick gangland criminal be a spot?

Has he killed anyone?

A few people Iā€™d say.

Sure throw him up there anyway and weā€™ll see what the craic is

Who: John Dundon
Famous For: Member of the infamous gangland criminal clan, the Dundon Brothers (Wayne, Dessie, Ger etc)
When: This evening
Where: Greenfields Shopping Area, Childers Road
Wearing:Dark tracksuit pants and white vest
Demeanor: Travellerish but jovial
Other info: John was driving a sulky around the forecourt of the shopping area. The horse attached was one of the finest specimens of a knacker horse that I have ever ever seen. About 16 hands high, long white main and immaculate coat. It was the horse that initially caught my attention as it looked such a cut above the type of horse youā€™d normally see pulling a sulky. He joined on the sulky by Ger Dundons girlfriend, April Collins, she is a cracker (for a knacker bird).

Are the Dundonā€™s technically travellers or just ā€˜not far removed from the caravanā€™?

Always thought those Limerick feuders were settled families

Would driving a sulky be classed as his working environment?

Facebook link?

Do travellers have tā€™internet?

Who: Packie Bonnar
Famous For: Former Celtic and Republic of Ireland goalkeeper.
When: Wednesday June 29th
Where: Gibneys, Malahide
Wearing:Sharp suit, dark in colour.
Demeanor: Jovial
Other info: I spotted Packie as he walked through the beer garden at the end of the Spain-Portugal match, he was with two other guys, one of whom was at least 6ā€™6ā€™ā€™
Conclusions: It only seems like yesterday when Packie was saving Timofteā€™s penno in Italia 90. Packie is a legend.

Who: Susie Amy and Rob Kearney
Famous for: A bit part British soap actress and her bloke
When: 1.45pm today
Where: Emerging from a downstairs restaurant just down from Sinnotts, Stephens Green, Dublin
Wearing: Amy was wearing a standard dress that stopped just above above her knee with a denim jacket over it and sandles. Kearney wore a blue zippie with ā€˜Brazilā€™ emblazzened across the back, jeans and runners.
Other info: They didnā€™t seem to be the most suited couple in the world. Although there was only two of them, they were a good distant apart and Kearney seemed more interested in getting his top zipped up than listening to his bird. Amy is fatter from what I recall her being on the box and is quite plain actually but has a decent face.

I started off thinking that was a great spot but your description of Susie Amy left me disppointed. I fancied her loads till her b00bs got burnt in that fire.

Did not know she was going out with Kearns. Must be a good bit older?

A few years I think.

Give me Tanya anyday. Now there was a sexy bit of stuff.

Sheā€™s in Eastenders now. Dirty b1tch alright.

Great set of tits on her.

Alright farmer, steady on.

Just the five year age gap. I was delighted to see ths spot and then this article in the Herald, I had been worried for them but its great news to hear theyā€™re still together.

Rugby hunk Rob Kearney will be alongside Susie Amy at pal Brian Oā€™Driscollā€™s wedding this weekend ā€“ firmly putting rumours of the coupleā€™s split to bed.

The Herald can reveal that the Ireland and Lions full-back (24) will line out with the gorgeous actress (29) at the wedding in Lough Rynn Castle, Co Leitrim.

Over the past few months, their relationship has been rocked by false claims of a split, including erroneous reports linking Susie to the newly single Gavin Henson.

However, thereā€™s no sign of them calling time on their romance any time soon, despite living in separate countries and the five-year age gap.

ā€œThings are going really well between Rob and Susie. Thereā€™s no way he would bring her to such a high-profile event if they werenā€™t,ā€ said a source.

ā€œIt sends out a clear sign that theyā€™re very much together and are serious about each other.ā€

Last month saw the couple hit with damaging claims about Susieā€™s close friendship with Welsh rugby player Gavin Henson.

It was claimed his former partner Charlotte Church was unhappy with them becoming pals during a trip to the North Pole for reality show 71 Degrees North.

However, this was rubbished by the Welsh pair after they released a statement saying that the end of their five-year relationship was nothing to do with a third party.

Rob and Susie have been dating for more than seven months after meeting at a gig in London.

They went public on their romance at the opening of We Will Rock You at the O2 in Dublin last January but have been keeping the relationship tightly under wraps since then.

Yet despite bagging one of our most eligible bachelors, Susie has admitted that she initially had doubts about starting a romance with Louth-born Rob.

ā€œItā€™s difficult us not living in the same place, but weā€™ve made it work, even though itā€™s not ideal. We see each other quite a lot.ā€

mfinn@herald.ie

• Melanie Finn, Showbusiness Editor

If I were Rob, I would take Susie into the Fleadh Ceoil in Mohill over the weekend and give her a taste of the high life.

This must be whats fucking up his rugby career, having a long distance relationship. :rolleyes:

Its quite noticeable heā€™s been more or less shit since the start of the year.