Celeb Spotting šŸ

Can we get a picture of this Amy woman pleaseā€¦

I need a couple of rulings please:

Alan Lewis, former Irish cricket international and current rugby football international referee, keeping wicket in a bounce game of cricket in YMCA Sandymount this evening. Lewis is a member of the club in question so Iā€™m not sure if seeing him messing around there counts as a spot.

Iā€™ve also had a flashback of Ciara Oā€™Callaghan, aka Yvonne from Fair City, being in the pub last Friday night. Are we accepting Fair City ā€˜starsā€™ as spots these days?

Mac, thereā€™s no hurry in getting back to me on these - feel free to reply in your own time.

Itā€™s Macā€™s call obviously but Iā€™d be reluctant to count Lewis. Iā€™ve seen him there a few times and while itā€™s not his place of employment it is somewhere that heā€™s likely to be seen every week so it loses its appeal. The original context we stipulated where soccer players attending soccer matches wouldnā€™t count has been valuable but Iā€™d prefer to see the Celeb Spotting Rules as a living, breathing document subject to change if ratified by Mac and some other elders of the forum.

If you see The Voice playing astro soccer in Portmarnock on a windy Wednesday then thatā€™s a spot, itā€™s just utterly out of context. Seeing Alan Lewis, partly famous for his cricketing skills, at a cricket ground each week is a level below that for me.

the voice of Ireland - PSLC - wednesday night

Who: Jim Carney
Famous for: Being about the worst commentator in the world. ā€˜He goes for his point and he gets itā€™
Where: Junction of Merrion Road and Serpentine Avenue
When: This evening at around 6.45
Other info: Jim was chatting on his mobile and waited patiently for the traffic to pass

For a second there i thought this was Jim Carrey. Youā€™re better than this Farmerā€¦

:lol:

She is also famous for being David Oā€™Callaghanā€™s daughter. I accept your spot Bandage. Plus a Fair City spot was one of the first two original spots that started Celeb Spotting. They are allowed.

Bonnar is a spot.

Kearney and his woman are a spot.

The cricket fella is not a spot,the wan from Fair City isnt a spot either,she would have been accepted as a valid spot had Bandage presented the spot in the correct manner.

Jim Carney is a spot.

Hey Link, why donā€™t you just fuck off.

Weā€™ve tried to make him CC, weā€™ve tried. The forum has missed out on some exceptional celeb spots because of this stupid bastard.

Who is David Oā€™Callaghan?

Also, myself, Clarkey, Jugs and Rocko were also in the pub with Bandage last Friday and we never spotted her?

Weird.

http://www.justoutdoortoys.co.uk/store/image/2e11f/Just_Outdoor_Toys_Childs_Periscope.jpg

Former Minister for Defence.

Definitely a spot then.

Exactly.

I saw Eddie Jordan directing traffic out of Ascot around three weeks ago but I think thatā€™s expired. Couldnā€™t be arsed posting it at the time. Maybe Link could give a judgement.

I didnā€™t claim spots, Link. I asked for a ruling from Mac. So stay out of this, you Kilkenny filthpig.

Until a public poll amongst users of this forum decides otherwise Link Rules will solely govern the Celeb Spotting thread,as I was appointed to this role via a poll amongst users i can only be desposed of by the same means.

So fuck you gimps :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :guns: :guns: :guns: :ph34r:

THe boys are rattledā€¦

Can we have this Poll??

Would you also accept the results of a ā€˜should the dick walshā€™ be banned ?