Celeb Spotting šŸ

Thereā€™s only one Link Walsh.

This is the Celeb spotting thread bando, the COTY thread is stickied on top.

Not a spot

The GGA rule is enforced. GPA Chief Exec is a makey uppey job

His fame is a skid mark of the celtic tiger

Mac,let me fill you in on developments that occured over the past Week,yet another public poll on what way this thread should be governed was set up and yet again The Link Rules were endorsed as the preferred choice to govern this thread by the users of this forum.

Out of 42 votes in the poll you secured FIVE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,making you a no mark around these parts,now step away from the vehicle,youā€™re done here :guns:

As a former Dublin Senior Inter County footballer,Dessie Farrell qualifys as a valid celeb spot,submit the spot in the correct manner and it will be validated by the link adjudication team.

Not a spot.

:smiley: :smiley:

:clap:

Youā€™re the man Link.

Who: Pascal ā€œplastic sheetingā€ Sheehy
Famous For:RTE news reporter
Where: Adams bar, Dingle
When: Yesterday evening between 19:30 and 21:00
Wearing: A nice pinstripped shirt and jeans
Demeanour:Jovial
Other info: Pascal was in the company of two other men and had a good tan. I couldnā€™t see what he was drinking as he was slightly obscured from my direct view. I didnā€™t engage him in conversation and failed to notice his exit from the premises.

not a spot

:rolleyes:

Thats a spot.

Since mr. ryan went away much too easily Iā€™ll focus on you today bucko.

How about you go and clean that crusted up cowshit out of your eyelids and read whats said on here once in a while.

Who:Paul Oā€™Connell
Famous For: being good at being lifted up
Where: The street named after him in Limerick
When: Today approx 13:20
Wearing: Summer Attire - Blue addidas t-shirt, shorts, sunglasses on head
Demeanour: Relaxed
Other info: Nothing to report only he seemed very content walking along enjoying the sunshine.

Its stopped raining in Limerick? Get the fuck out of hereā€¦

Thats a spot aswell.

Howā€™s the decrusting going?

Here Flabo thread carefully or ill wade into the Fuck FLano out of TFK for a couple of Weeks thread with a run the Yankee filthbag type post,bigger hitters like me are listened to around these parts,youā€™ll be banished before the end of the day.

Great work Link!