Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who the fuck is Dermot Whelan?
Not a spot.

I have to admit, I’d be quite the man about town, but I have no idea who this no mark is.

thats flanos call im afraid

been the man around abbeyleix town doesnt mean much

Morrisseys used to be a noble spot in its day I’ll have you know.

Didn’t he present an ill fated comedy soccer programme on TV3 a few years back with that other unfunny bastard Paddy Courtney?

yes, yes he did

:lol:
a born and bred limerick man ncc, its funny because you must have assumed he was one of your own but you were wrong, he is a no mark cunt who must be taking refuge in fingal after being run out of his native limerick because his jokes were so bad.

links decision but id say not a spot, not even in limerick

Ah c’mon man - she might be a celeb if she moves to a proper radio station.

Post em up Puke and I’ll let you know what I think

Whats your problem big man?

Ah lad, get out of it. He’s not even a comedian let alone a celeb. He works for 98fm or whatever they’re call now for fook sake. Never a celeb.

What part of Limerick is he from?

Under the Link rules that govern the celeb spotting thread here on tfk.com some fella nobodys ever heard is not a spot,Dermot Whelan falls into this box,hes nota spot.

fair enough mate

Link Rules will govern this thread for a good while yet im afraid,my stewardship of this thread has been endorsed twice by the users of this website deeming no further discussion on the subject to be nessesary,id suggest that any user feeling aggrieved might set up an alternative thread whilst keeping in mind that the Link adjudication team holds patent on the words “celeb”,“celebrity”,“spot” and “spotting”.

In the unlikely event of my death in the future i appoint my first cousin Piles Hussain as the immediate successor to my throne of sole adjudicator of celeb spotting here on tfk.com.

Ask me bollix.

I’d say it’s a certainty that you will die in the future.

Ah they might be after doing away with death before it comes to my turn,thats what im hoping for anyway.

Family Guy disproved this theory.

You stink of shit you pasty cunt.

You’ve a long, long reign ahead of you as adjudicator Link, and the forum can rest easy in the knowledge that the right man is at the wheel of the celeb spot thread :wink:

I’m almost nervous with anticipation ahead of NCC’s spot from the PSLC.

Who could it possibly be ?