Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Big Malcolm O’Kelly

Famous for; Rugby player, general alright sort

When: A minute ago outside my apartment in a south Dublin location

Wearing: A coat with a hud, shorts, socks and white runners

Other info: Big Mal seemed a little lost as he passed, like there was stuff weighing on his mind.

A coat with a hud? Interesting.

Some coats don’t have them Bando.

Thats a spot.

Oh dear.

Thats a spot,big Mal is one of the most frequently reported spots on this thread with the exception of the great Gary O Brien.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:blink:

Who: Michael Smurfit

Famous for; Owning the K club among other things

When: Hospitality section,RDS Dublin Horse Show. Friday 6th Aug between 1pm and 7pm

Wearing: A grey suit with hanky in the breast pocket,white shirt and cant remember the colour of the tie.

Other info: Michael was looking a lot healthier from the last time I saw him. Exactly 12 months ago. He was enjoying the Aga Khan with what looked like one of his sons and few more guests at his table. there is photographic evidence of this but I cant seem to get it from my phone to the laptop. This photo was past to another forum member.

I have a few other spots from my two days in Dublin 4 but Im not sure I can count them as spots

not a spot you fucktard- only cunts would know what he looks like so go fuck yourself

I have to say i agree, i’ve never heard of the man. No spot.

tony o donoghue, eoin hand, adrian eames,con murphy- sitting behind me on a bus trip in italy- all 4 are extremly sound lads & good craic

valentino rossi - at a stadium in Italy- was talking to him briefly- sound lad

sophie loren- bologna airport- old enough but id say she was a stunner in her day

Roberto Benigni-at a stadium in Italy- was talking to him briefly- great craic

some guy that owns a fuckin paper factory is now a celeb :rolleyes:

bring back link- this shit wouldnt happen under his watch

:clap:

These are all examples of spots. Declan Moffit and others please take note.

Not a spot. Only spots that actually took place are allowed as opposed to hallucinations caused by over indulgence in snow blow.

FOAD

What sort of Bellend would go to the fucking horseshow?

:rolleyes:
typical arse licking from you…jog on

what were you thinking going to the horseshow?

I go every year.Normally have a few horses entered in it. Its a great oul session and couple of days out.