Celeb Spotting 🐐

:rolleyes:

No it’s not.

I thought someone of your stature would have had an interest in Horses. Fingal is after all full of some great equestrian schools and of course Italy won the Aga Khan last year.

Hway ta fook, I pointed out on the horseshow thread that I believe only knobs would go to this shit. Jog on me hole.

then why ask the question again if you have your answer? flute

I was addressing NCC, you are the one who butted in ffs. Gowl.

Eh, didn’t you spot Matt Holland at the horse show?

No. For someone who claims to be the celeb spotting adjudicator you’d do well to pay more attention.

Had a cycle race this weekend so was down south and spotted the following in hotel afterwards
Who: Robbie Keane
Where: Country Club Portmarnock Co Dublin. Where nothing is overlooked but the sea
When: Yesterday around five o’clock
Keane was topless and getting a massage in one of the hotel rooms. He was spotted peering out the window on a couple of occassions

I later spotted Keane dressed in suit at bar around sevenish. He was off to FAI awards ceremony I believe

At around ten o’clock I spotted Shay Given, Robbie Keane, Keith Andrews and Kevin Kilbane in section of the bar. They were all in Irish sports gear. Players were drinking Guinness and unaccompanied. The drinks were brought down to them by FAI employee and the lads didn’t have to go up and get them. At one stage Given and Andrews were at the bar and a friend of mine asked Given for a photograph as he was a big Newcastle United fan. Given explained that he would like to oblige it didn’t look good getting photographed in a pub. My friend accepted this explanation but Andrews proceeded to call my friend a doughnut and informed him that Given no longer played for Newcastle. My friend said he was aware of this.
Later in the evening another friend of mine approached the players and wished them good luck in the match on Wendnesday. He also said that Andrews shouldn’t have called my other friend a doughnut as he was only looking for a photo. Andrews muttered something about him bothering Given and I believe he repeated the word doughnut. Keane tried to calm the situation down

You wouldn’t hear Cha Fitzpatrick calling a fan a doughnut.

Doughnut!

:smiley:

Andrews sounds like a bit of a doughnut.

It didnt take Andrews long to turn into a knob. A doughnut is a cracking slang word though. I vote we use it more on TFK.

I suppose you wouldn’t, like, dya know!

Doughnut is shit slang word btw and Andrews should never have called Larry one

[quote=“Fran, post: 9013”]
I suppose you wouldn’t, like, dya know!

Doughnut is shit slang word btw and Andrews should never have called Larry one
[/quote] :rolleyes: Shut up you Doughnut.

Excellent report, larry. :clap:

I rest my case.

A slang word to be used by mongs

You should have ripped his head off…

Brian Cody says two syllable words are only for an emergency

[quote=“Fran, post: 9016”]
I rest my case.

A slang word to be used by mongs
[/quote]Sorry but mong is clearly a phrase used by uber doughnuts! :lol: