Celeb Spotting 🐐

Indeed, but BBB can soon become Nobby No Mates (or NNM).

LOL, obviously I’m not the only sad cunt working today

Appendage, you’re making a show of yourself throwing a hissy fit 'cos someone mentioned someone else’s nickname. Quit while you’re behind you gangly fool.

There seem to be a fair few gangly / lanky lads on this forum, time for an audit and then possibly a cull I think. Although at 6,1 myself I might end up getting culled myself :frowning:

My celeb spots are like the 48A bus that comes through Milltown, you wait ages for one and the BOOM, you get three in the space of two weeks.

Date: 29 April 2008
Celeb: Celia Larkin
Description: I was just on way to the Wesley disco around 7pm when I bumped into the ex-girlfriend of the ex-Taoiseach. Typically, Celia was dressed in a business suit and wearing sun-glasses even though it wasnt that sunny.

Date: 7 May 2008
Celeb: Gordon DArcy
Description: Incredibly, I spotted Gordon DArcy in the exact same location I spotted Duncan from About the House just a few months ago. The Dorce was driving a gold coloured 6-Series BMW, he appeared to have his arm in some sort of casting also, some of the lads here who give a sh!te about rugby might know what his injury is.

Date: 9 May 2008
Celeb: Michelle Heaton
Description: Michelle Heaton, former Liberty X member, who was unable to maintain a Z-List status in the UK and moved here to a smaller pond, brushed past me as I was enjoying a few evening drinks on Friday. Michelle was dressed in a tarty type dress and sporting a sunbed tan. Ive decided I definitely dont like fake b00bs after this spot.

Had his arm broken in 7 places playing Rugger

Spotted the Dorce myself in his Beemer as I drove through Terenure Village last week.

Sorry, but why in the name of Jeebus were you on your way to Wesley Disco? Are you 14?

Sarcasm there Two Warm Feet.

Mick Wallace spotted sitting outside Cafe Cagliotoro, part of his little Italy Empire on Millenium Walkway there this afternoon about 2pm. Was with a female type and was dressed in a yellow vest. Seemed to have finished his lunch and was towards the end of a glass of red wine.

I haven’t had a spot for a couple of weeks now. I’m going to try to correct that with a little bit of Thursday night drinking in the south city centre after work tomorrow.

Hardly counts as a celebrity - but spotted RTE athletics analyst Jerry Kiernan waiting for a bus yesterday evening in Harolds Cross, Dublin 6W at around 7pm. He had a female companion and his hair was inexplicable…

Went up to Ranelagh today to suss out potential new locals and we wandered into McSorley’s. Anyway, Fair City’s Tim Carney was sitting there having a meal on his own and watching the FA Cup Final. You might (or might not) know him as Leo Dowling’s mate who’s really possessive towards the Russian bird he’s banging.

Spots from Moscow - Avram Grant getting off team bus at team hotel surounded by several hundred Utd fans singing cheerio, class!!! Gutted I missed the rest of the Chelsea team as I had a box of tissues for JT.
Fabio Cappello at departures at Domodedovo Airport looking alot less worse for wear than yours truely.
Alot of Russian birds that had celebrity quality in my eyes. Russian birds, mmmm, nice.

Carlow senior hurling panelist Shaun McMahon in Trivia, Westmoreland Street, watching the Celtic game last night. I approached for a chat and he was very friendly, which was good because it’s often said that you can be disappointed after meeting your heroes.

Seriously. We’ve got to decide what constitutes a celebrity on here.

Gary O’Brien, AtTheRaces’ silky smooth Irish outside broadcaster, 3am this morning in the Viperroom. Out celebrating the Bhoy’s three-in-a-row no doubt.

He had a cracking line on ATR earlier this year if it’s the same guy I’m thinking of. Can’t remember it now for the life of me.

Useless post this but I was hoping I’d remember what he said as I typed this.

Gary is the best racing broadcaster in the business, absolute professionalism personified. For me he should be headhunted by the BBC or Channel 4.

Venue - St Anne’s Church, Portmarnock
Date - Sunday 25th May 20008
Time - 09.00 - 09.40
Celebs - Giovanni Trappattoni, Paul McShane, Damien Delaney

Delaney and McShane wore matching outfits, them being FAI tracksuit tops and shorts. Delaney wore white trainers whereas McShane chose to throw on a pair of sandals.

Trap wore a brown suit but I could not get a chance to have a look at his footwear. McShane and Delaney chose to sit at the back of the church, but the Trap sat alone nearer the altar.

The celebrant was Fr Mattie O’Farrell.