Celeb Spotting 🐐

On their way to work, not a spot.

Once these lads were wearing United blazers they were effectively working at the time,not a spot(s)

Nah it is. If it was outside the ground or at a sporting event its not a spot. This celeb spot is more travelling with Celebs than just seeing them to be fair.

Who: Charlie Flanagan

Famous for: Fine Gael TD from the Midlands and spokesperson on Justice

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin

When: Today 12.45pm

Other info: Charlie was accompanied by Carrick-on-Shannon Fine Gael Councillor and ex Sligo/Leitrim TD Gerry Reynolds. The two of them chatted away and appeared to be good mates. Charlie has decided to shave his head completely instead of going with bald patches. Both of them were dressed smartly (shirt no tie) and carried mobile phones.

This matter has been adjudicated upon and a definitve ruling has been made on the validity of the spot(s),id suggest you park this issue and move on.

Thats a spot.

Jeeze I nearly forgot my international superstar celeb spot from yesterday.

Who: Delores O’Riordan
Famous For: Lead singer with multi-million album selling band, The Cranberries
Where: Glentworth Street, Limerick
When: Yesterday, 2:30pm
Attire: Black tie-dye style dress thing, hippyish
Other notes: She was in the company of a teenage child who I assume is her son. Nothing else to report.

Who: Ken Doherty
When: half an hour ago
Where: Grafton Street
Any interesting: Not really. He was with his kid and missus. Hes got some awful bad scars all over his face.
His wife looks like one of those birds you can buy from Thailand

He’s part of the same tribe as Seal bro. Those are tribal markings on his face. Ya ha ha ha.

Thats a spot,no description of his attire or his demeaner is a dissapointing aspect though.

Thats a spot aswell.

Who: Giovanni Trapatton
When: Three hours ago
Where: The Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links
Wearing: Slacks and a blue jumper
Other information: Giovanni exchanged pleasantries with this poster and looked in good knick. Tardelli was in his company also

Ill wait for Bandages decision as he calls the shots around here.

I tried but failed to post this as a live spot from my phone earlier but this will have to do instead.

Who: Former Limerick hurling goalkeeper and multiple time all-star, one of the greaster net minders of our time, Joe Quaid.
When: Today, about 2pm.
Where: The Cappamore show, Cappamore.
Wearing: A sort of check (sp) shirt, red jumper draped over his shoulders in a v and blue jeans.
Other information: Joe had a load of kids in his company, presumably his own. He had a yellow balloon under his arm and my guess is the kids would get the balloon at the end of the day if they behaved themselves. I nodded and said “good man Joe” as i walked past him. He nodded back in my direction.

:clap: :clap: [quote=“The Dunph, post: 9053”]
I tried but failed to post this as a live spot from my phone earlier but this will have to do instead.

Who: Former Limerick hurling goalkeeper and multiple time all-star, one of the greaster net minders of our time, Joe Quaid.
When: Today, about 2pm.
Where: The Cappamore show, Cappamore.
Wearing: A sort of check (sp) shirt, red jumper draped over his shoulders in a v and blue jeans.
Other information: Joe had a load of kids in his company, presumably his own. He had a yellow balloon under his arm and my guess is the kids would get the balloon at the end of the day if they behaved themselves. I nodded and said “good man Joe” as i walked past him. He nodded back in my direction.
[/quote]

:clap: :clap:

cracking spot

i also have a spot today- saw Gary O’Brien at PSLC

I’ll take these Bandage…

Both top class spots. Well done all involved.

Joe Quaid is not a spot, I he can kiss my two testicles the freak

Your opinion isn’t required here. I’m happy to let the Link Walsh decide if it’s a spot or not.

Wasn’t there an FAI press conference there Lar? Surely Trap was working?

Who : Dave Fanning.
Where: Exiting Ely in Grand Canal Square.
Famous For: One time top indie DJ and man who discovered U2. Now bland TV presenter.
Wearing: standard former indie kid clobber. Black suit type jacket, purplish shirt, denim jeans, broen shoes.
Demeanour: preoccupied.
Other notes: Dave is not as tall as I imagined. I had always assumed him to have been a man of six foot or more but I’d say he us 5 foot 9 at a push . He is showing the years as well and not aging terribly well which is par for the course in the media business I suppose.