Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who. Joe Connolly
Famous for. Galway all Ireland winning captain 1980 who disfigured the occasion by bawling out the West’s Awake while accepting the cup.
Where. Section 306 Croke Park last Sunday.
Demeanour . Jovial.
Wearing. A cream coloured denim style jacket and machng cream coloured slacks. Bizarre.
Other notes. Joe is very much the hail fellow well met type and was full of jovial banter. He is aging very well as evidenced by a very healthy thatch of jet black hair. Very impressive for a man of his years.

Great spot of a great man.

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 9059”]

Thats a spot.

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 9060”]

Not a spot you fucking simpleton,yo’ve a lot to learn around these parts,a lot to learn :wink:

Who:Keith Duffy
Famous For:Boyzone band member,Coronation street actor
Where:Woodstock Arms,Insitioge
When:0.10am last night.
Attire:Jeans,black tight top,cool boots,loads of tatoos

Other notes:he sauntered into the bar a while before closing time much to the surprise of the twenty or so that were there,he was booked into the b&b above the pub(€35 a room,Mount Juliet is 5 miles away) but they werent expecting him as the room was booked by somebody else,hes around for the Weekend for a funeral,he sat at the bar and had a short of some kind,we left shortly afterwards to be in the spots for closing time but i was informed today by the barmaid that he drank until 3.30am last night,she said he was a gentleman but i wouldnt take her word for it her head has been badly turned by the boyband hunk,we’ll assume hes a cunt for the time being.

That’s a spot!

I know it is.

that’s why I posted it.

I think that’s the point of this thread.

Are you right in the head?

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 9060”]

:rolleyes:

Who. Niamh Long
famous for. Daly Mail journo and regular Tonight with Vincent Browne panellist.
Where. Crossing Dawson st.
Demeanour. Focussed, businesslike.
Wearing. Black skirt. Reddish blouse. Black high heels.
Other notes. I had long suspected from the way that she is tucked in under the desk on TWVB that Niamh might be harbouring a rather large figure. I also thought that Niamh might be beginning to sprout a set of bingo wings. I couldn’t have been further from the truth. I have to say I was instantly smitten. Niamh is a lovely girl. And tall. Very tall. She hardly needs those heels. I can confirm that VB has indeed an eye for the ladies.

Niamh Lyons is her name for fuck sake.

:lol:

Who: Finbar Fuery
Famous for: When You Were Sweet Sixteen
Where: McSorleys of Ranelagh
When: Yesterday evening at around 9 pm
Other info: Finbar was in a group with a pile of other lads having a few hints. Nothing much else to report really.

Quite right. Thank you for pointing this out. No need for the language though, in my view. If you are going to get this aggressive over a simple typo how are you going to give expression to a real crisis in your life?

Finbar Furey is his name ffs.

Second rule of internetting. If you are going to make a big deal of pulling up someone for a simple error, don’t make a gobdaw of yourself by turning around and making a similar error (1997)

If you’re posting in this thread at least get the name right. She is barely spot anyway.

I apologise for the agressive tone but I am incredibly hungover and have a bad case of the post alcohol blues.

Farmer makes his own rules.

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 9074”]

An error in typing the surname on an iPhone does not equate to thinking the person has a completely different surname.

Anyway I have no interest in conversing with you anymore so Ill leave it at that.

Both are fair enough points. I suspected alcohol may have been the issue, to be honest. And you’ll appreciate that it was partly the cause of my slip up. That and a lack of rigour.