Celeb Spotting šŸ

The Link lays down the law and all is right with the world.
There are some terribly rattled people around here.

Who: Robert Mugabe
When: 09/24/2010, 5.50pm
Where: Corner of 57th and 2nd Avenue, New York, NY
Famous for: President of Zimbabwe, dictator, despot
Other notes: Robert was travelling in the back of a Lincoln town car and looked like he was enjoying the warm autumn air. He was in town to address the UN General Assembly and generally act the maggott. Iā€™m going out for a few beers this evening and will keep an eye out for him.

Is that 5:50pm New York time Tinnion? Iā€™m taking it upon myself to call that as an outstanding, almost live spot if so.

Thatā€™s correct Sid, 5.50pm NY time, I believe that would be 10.50pm Dublin time.

Outrageous security in that part of town this week.

Unbelievableā€¦ amount of detail for a made up spot Tinnion.

Fook off Farmer, BT doesnā€™t lie about celeb spots.

Mugs is there on official duty and therefore is not a spot. Iā€™m sure Link will confirm this later.

Hail Hail

Agreed - disgraceful that the thread starter is not aware of the Link rules

Thats a great spot Tinnion.

Hes in NY on official duty but Tinnion just happened to spot him in the street,its a spot.

Glaring anomalies in the adjudication process being highlighted now. Link allowing a spot just to curry favour with Tinnion. No crediblity left on this thread now.

Needless to say the irony of link validating a spot of Mugabe wonā€™t be lost on anyone. In fact it is so obvious you would have to wonder if it was a set up from the get go. Note to Link when someone posts a spot of Kim Jong Il donā€™t take the bait.

Fair play to Mac and Ncc for being the first to highlight this farce.

Mugabe has been dealt with,its a valid spot,New York is a City,he was spotted there,the Ploughing championships is an event,if Kevin DOyle is spotted there and hes making money at it then its not a spot.Its very obvious that the complex nature of the adjudication process is well beyond your grasp,id suggest you might leave trying to comprehend it altogether yer just frustrating yourself at this stage

Leave to the grown ups son.

Link tying himself up in knots here

Thats right yer making bits of me :smiley: :smiley:

No youre managing that all by yourself

There is a poncy cunt sitting across from me here in Faro airport that I cannot placeā€¦ Some form of a celeb. Iā€™ll report back.

Who: Former X-Factor contestants John and Edward Grimes.

Where: Outside Dominos pizza, lower Rathmines circa 12.30pm today

Other notes: I was walking on the opposite side of the road towards Rathmines when I seen a small crowd (about 15-20 people) and a tv camera congregated outside the above fast-food establishment. It was then I noticed the duo known as Jedward in the middle of said crowd. I couldnā€™t make out what they were wearing due to the masses surrounding them but they were wearing some type of promotional ā€˜visorā€™ hat things for Dominos.

Edit - A quick google search returned the below video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swUiddPc-wM
eature=player_embedded

The T.V. camera suggests they were working so more than likely not a spot.

Edit: Yes as I thought, Not a spot.

I canā€™t imagine Abrakebabra being too impressed with that.

On another note, are they actually mildly retarded?

Not a spot,they were working.

I detest these rent boys.