Celeb Spotting 🐐

Outstanding work from Tinnion there.

Who: Cate Blanchett
Famous for: Being a multi award winning actress, and a director of the Sydney Theatre Company, currently appearing in Uncle Vanya at the STC. And also being very very very fine.
Where: The Greenwood, North Sydney
When: Friday, 1pm
Wearing: A floral maxi dress ensemble, which did little for her curves, such that they are (she’s very fine and everything, but she’s not Monica Belucci)

Cate was with a goup of people, including husband Andrew Upton and actor Richard Roxborough (none of you would know him probably, so I won’t claim him as a spot) partaking of a relaxed lunch in the sun, they all appeared to be having the steak sandwich. There was much mirth and laughter, though I could see no alcohol being taken. Then again, they did have a performance that night. I pointed them out to KIB Man, but he seemed deep in his thoughts, no doubt pondering whether to go with Chelsea +2.5, pity, he should relax more.

hmmm - mods can we run the bullshitometer over this one?

Dunph was telling me it went into meltdown after they ran it over one of your betting threads

if it got through his steepledowns tips it will have got through anything.

Who: Seamus Coleman

Famous for: Being a professional footballer for Everton and Ireland.

Where: Departures area of John Lennon International Airport, Liverpool

When: last night 8pm (approx)

Demeanour: shy

Other info: Only a few hours after Seamus showed he is more than capable at playing regularly at the highest level of English football, he was waiting in the departures area for the gate to be called for the last flight back to Dublin last night. He was sitting by himself on a high stool near the bar but I can confirm that he had no drink of any sort in front of him. Instead Seamus seemed busy texting (or browsing the net) on his phone and most likely not looking to attract the attention of the large amount of boozed up Irish Everton fans waiting for the same flight. Dressed casually in jeans, runners and a black jacket with hood – he looked like any other random punter his age (rather than sticking out like a sore thumb in the way many other professional footballers do when it comes to fashion).

Good spot, fitzy

good spot, phil

Puke, you looking to take up the adjudactor duties?

:huh:

i am just congratulating a few of the posters on here on their recent spotting exploits…which i am well within my rights to do

Who is adjudicating this thread these days?

The actual adjudicator has been neglecting this thread lately.

Speaking of adjudication, the adjudication of the lookalikes thread has become slack. That is something i never thought i’d say under Rintintins tutelage.

It could be time for a general election.

Rintintin will not be happy with these developments.
And believe me, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry

Thats a spot.

Thats a spot aswell.

[size=“7”]I’m taking charge around this place from now on. [/size]

Ah yes here is the memo i was looking for.

It’s a mission statement.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Who: Patrick Honahan
Famous for: Governor of the Central Bank
Where: Green Line Luas
When: Now, as I type
Other info: Pat got on at the Cowper spot. He is wearing one of those old man caps and a long coat. He has been messing on his Blackberry and iPhone since he got on. No one else seemed to recognise him though when he got on.