Celeb Spotting 🐐

Fantastic.

Ask him should we take our deposits out of the Irish banks.

Some banking irrelevance=not a spot.

good spot, farmer

After mentioning to farmer at lunchtime today that I hadn’t had a spot in a long time, I made a sensational triple spot this evening in Nando’s in Dundrum over some peri peri chips. Who came in only Rob Kearney, Susie Amy and Amy Huberman. Rob was on crutches and sporting a pair of black eyes. Susie was playing mother hen and ordered his food on his behalf. I could only see the back of Amy’s head unfortunately. As I left the premises to check out the shirts in House of Fraser before closing time, Susie was outside on her phone. I briefly considered touching her up but thought the better of it. I did not purchase a shirt.

Not a spot. Not reported in the correct manner.

Who: Pascal Sheehy
Famous for: Being RTE’s southern reporter, always wearing an anorack, a famous (in Cork anyway) drawl and reporting style. Also for always seemingly being very unlucky with the weather when doing live feeds, its always pissing rain!
Where: Leisure World, Bishopstown, Cork
When: 7 this evening
Wearing: Long black Nike Shorts, big socks, a yellow rain mac type thing and some sports top underneath: Readyish for gym. Isn’t terribly worried about his appearence in the gym, i like this.
Other info: Pascal seemed in kinda apologetic, sheepish form coming in, but i held the door for him as i was leaving and he was very thankful. I have heard from others he is a very much alright sort, i get that feeling as well.

I also saw Shane O’ Neill, Cork hurling captain in there. He was wearing his socks up ( a real Madraid pair i think) and was wearing long sleeve under armour gear, very strange, looked like he was going doing a Madonna video or something. Shane has dropped alarmingly in my estimation fashion wise anyway. I think someone needs to remind him of who he is, and where he is from.

:blink:

Pascal Sheehy is indeed an alright sort. I met him in a pub after a race meeting. He didnt have the same drawl voice, but was after a feed of beer.

I don’t like gym shapers. Get in, get it done, get out.

The only excuse for O’ Neill is he may have been playing soccer in the adjoining 5-a-side pitches and came in to do his weight first or whatever. Still wasn’t the look of a Cork hurler.

Bit early in the usual look.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00266/corkconference_266125t.jpg

Striking cunts.

Strikes are all over now HB, shur Frank gave himself another 12 months there and not even a whisper about it.

Not a spot.Not reported in the correct manner.

Bandage is out playing “football” tonight. I’m going on his laptop to ban you.

Bye.

Quality spotting by Kev here,they are both spots.

One thing strikes me as unusual here,why are these Cork fellas wearing so many clothes going to the gym the soft bastards,it’d be 15 or 16 degrees in most of these gyms id imagine,I played astroturf soccer last night in New Ross and wasnt wearing as many clothes as these rent boys despite the freezing fog,gimps is all i can say.

A poor cunt broke his leg in the pitch next to us,ya could hear him roaring a mile away,not good.

Yer trying hard son but you need to tidy up yer act is all…now fall in :guns: :guns:

You’re not the cleverest Link ya poor crater :unsure:

I spied Aine Kerr, Irish Independent, in the doorway of a cafe as I walked onto Dame Lane from Trinity Street I think the street is. Aine has very fine, delicate facial features. The rest of her body was really cloaked in darkness so it was difficult to make a superficial assessment of her body shape but I would expect it was very positive. Aine was on the phone in the sort of back door of that cafe that used be called Leon. Think it’s called Pichet now.

This thread has turned into a fucking shambles. If its not shite spots its good spots reported in an incorrect manner. A thundering disgrace for what was once a top ten thread on this forum.

Please don’t show your ignorance. And don’t be taking the thread too seriously, i know you have no life, but there is more than TFK out there.