Celeb Spotting 🐐

Well it is wise to stay warm alright, especially for finely tuned athletes. Just to balance the girly new image of the Cork hurlers, last night at the same establishment i met another 2 one of whom i know. They were in basic shorts and t-shirts, after running from a hurling alley a couple of miles away, were going in to lift some weights, and then running back to the hurling alley. Thats more like it. :smiley:

Maybe its just Shane is a bit of a girl?

Frank Murphy will stay in his job for another 12 months. Fact?

Yes, but to say that there wasn’t a whisper about it is completely wrong. There has been plenty about it, this is his final year.

Fact.

Eh, i wasn’t disputing that he was staying on, i was disputing the FACT that you said there wasn’t a whisper about it.

Are you retarded? Seriously?

Feel free to continue blathering on off topic here, the fact is the man took on another 12 months and did so with little or no dissenting voices despite all the saber rattling of other years. And that was the point.

Feel free to call me retard over and over, it makes you look incredibly mature :rolleyes:

And we’re done.

Which is it now, the above or “not a whisper”?

You don’t know what you are talking about. This was reported on extensively in Cork, was discussed at length in clubs all over the county and was discussed by players and players liason officers. These things don’t just happen over night either.

Why does there have to be dissenting voices? Cork people have moved on, concessions were made on all sides in recent years. We are just interested in winning, which we are doing a pretty good job of.

You were the tard who took it off topic by the way.

[color="#FFFFFF"]Que MBB’s last word next.

Thats a spot.

How is it?
It’s not even in the correct format.

this thread has gone to shite

Surely it wasn’t reported in the correct manner. You avoided a ban last night cos I went and got pissed. You won’t be so lucky tonight. Unless I decide to go and get pissed again.

It’s a freeeeeee ride, though you’ve already paid

1. Its a thundering abomination.

:smiley:

The Link Adjudication team werent impressed but I used my casting vote on this one,its a spot cos me and Shannonsider go way back,hes one of mine.

Ron Jones told me that you and Shannonsider aren’t gay but do give each other hand jobs. Any truth in this or are you gay?

Thats right yeah

Link is the democratically elected celeb spot adjudicator around here and the sooner the dissenters accept this then the better this thread will be for everyone. Now fall in.

:clap:

you forgot the :guns: after fall in bandage