Celeb Spotting 🐐

Bandage and Gman know the score.

Thanks Bro.

Fuck off.

I decided to run with a narrative explanation of my spot instead of filling in the form, I hope it didn’t cause you much hassle at the committee meeting. If you need a form filled in just shout. I can resubmit within the timeframe.

+1 :clap:

Niamh from the apprentice wearing black looking good but a bit snooty id def do her

The decent looking blonde one not the fat minger. In the queue for the jackets upstairs in coppers c. 4am.

I stood about 2 feet away from her staring and pointing saying “Niamh, Niamh, Niamh”. She ignored me.

Who: Bernard Dunne
Famous for: Owner of Droopys Mal. I believe he was also a former WBA Super Bantamweight Champion of the World.
When: 4.30am Sunday
Where: Coming out of Burger King, lwr Grafton Street
Other notes: Bernard was in jovial spirits with two male friends despite the treacherous underfoot conditions.

Thats a spot aswell,i thought he was just European champion,not sure he was ever world champion,maybe some boxing authority might be able to clear up the thing,he didnt bate any Yanks anyway.

He was world champion.

Jesus Link, we don’t have that many of them, you could at least remember the few we have. :rolleyes:

Maybe she ignored you because of something you did/tried to do to her older sister in the past you depraved creep.

I wouldn’t even know her sister you fat cock muncher.

Doubt that would stop you.

This was shortly prior to Jugs being forcibly removed from the premises by security staff for launching into a diatribe against a rotund lady that politely asked him to stop speaking to her.

Nasty business.

Live spot of Quentin Tarantino from PJ Clarkes, New York. Picture and more details to follow.

We bow to your greatness Tinnion, no better celeb spotter.

In fairness, he rather than that fuckwit Link should be running the show here. He practically is anyway.

Post it in the correct format and once hes not wearing a scarf yer the finest.

The Link governs all matters clebrity spotting and famous people sightings here on tfk.com,Link rules have been endorsed by the users of this forum on so many occasions now that only my untimely death will remove me from the ultimate power in these matters.

Now fall in :guns:

Tinnion on the beer Thursday through Monday?

:o

:pint:

Listen Link - around here no one tells me what to do.

Who: Quentin Taratino
Date: 11/29/2010, c. 10pm
Where: PJ Clarke’s, corner of 55th and 3rd, New York, NY
Famous for: Looking like feedthepony’s housemate, making some great films like Reservoir Dogs and some terrible films like Kill Bill
Details: This is my second celeb spot to PJ Clarke’s in as many visits which is excellent considering I only ever go there when I’m entertaining guests. Quentin was in the company of four friends, two female and two male. One of the females was wearing a New York Rangers jersey and one of the males was wearing a New York Jets jersey. Quentin himself was wearing jeans and a plain navy round neck jumper with a small red and white trim around the neck and the sleeves. I immediately noticed Quentin as he entered the food area at the back where we were dining, however, the guests whom I was entertaining were very skeptical. My hunch was confirmed after a quick check with one of the waiters. Quentin seemed in good spirits and was ordering Jack Daniels throughout the evening, he was regaling his friends with what seemed to be an entertaining story as we left. Picture of said spot attached.

Now that’s good spotting.

Top notch spotting there.
Link will be along to do the needful.