Celeb Spotting 🐐

That’s a fucking cracker Tinnion. Well played sir.

I have verified the:

Completeness;
Existence;
Accuracy;
Valuation;
Obligations and rights; and
Presentation

of this spot i.e. feedthepony’s flatmate is not in NYC.

CEAVOP, today’s word is CEAVOP.

FFS.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Link can fuck off with himself.

Rearrange these words and this smiley to form a popular and noteworthy phrase that is often used on this thread

In
:guns:
Fall

Masterful spot.

Thats a good spot.

Which lad is he in the picture?

Piles knows how it is around here,so does Farmer for that matter,Link rules govern here on tfk.com,that wont be changing any time soon.

Pj Clarkes in NYC is obviously a hotspot for spotting,i must keep me eyes open in the spots later ya’d never know who i might spot.

In Tinnion we trust.

Tinnion is king.

No Tinnion, no party.

All tags that have again been backed up here, splendid stuff. :clap:

Poor fella - you have no idea what I’m talking about do you?

I do, but I wish I didn’t.

FFS :rolleyes:

the Celeb Spot “Adjudacator” cant even recognise Quentin Tarantino. What a gobshite. :huh:

Tinnion started this thread on the new forum, Tinnion is the daddy of this thread.

:clap:

Theres a lad there in a short sleeved t-shirt picking his nose,is that him?,or maybe hes the waiter?,nobody in the picture looks like Tarantino but its a poor picture in fairness,its a brilliant spot all the same.

Now he’s hardly the waiter in fairness, i think it should be pretty easy to narrow it down after that.

who-Emanuelle Chriqui
where-Trestle on tenth, 10th av and 24th st
when-today 12:57 pm
famous for-ruinining entourage,being a very hot bird
other details-headin for lunch when i passed this cafe and who was sitting inside lookin out only herself chattin some longhaired hippy lookin fella,didnt get much of a look at her frame as she was well wrapped up from the rain but from what i seen shes fukin smokin hot

I’d imagine this won’t be a spot on grounds of exceptionally poor grammer and/or ‘text speak’, but i’ll let the powers that be make the call.

I’m hoping the post was made from a mobile device Dunph. We’ve always been tolerant of those making posts on the fly, particularly those registering celeb spots.

Its a spot,ex pats get the benefit of the doubt for using text etc on the basis that theyre bothering theyre arse to keep an eye out for celebs whilst on the other side of the world.

Well done Massey.