Celeb Spotting šŸ

Saw Steve Staunton during the week, felt compelled to pass on the advice the freekickers have been giving through the forum in recent weeks. Made my drunken approach but as I got to within 2 yards Pat Devlin glared at me so I just mumbled ā€œbest of luck in the job Steveā€ and walked on.

In fairness to Stan he appeared quite a sound chap as he was being harrassed for autographs and pictures yet never lost composure and even thanked me for my good wishes.

Saw the lad who plays Paul in Fair City today down the coooontry. Told him Nicola was a munter and that he was dead right to get away from her.Also asked him about the future of the garage and why he wasnā€™t working today. He didnā€™t seem to give a fook.

Think Tubridy has been reading the criticism of his wardrobe on this site. Saw him today in a decent looking navy suit, and yesterday driving past in a rather sharp black pinstripe. Driving a black 05 BMW though. Just the sort of safe, conservative, boring choice Iā€™d have expected of him.

While Iā€™m on this thread, had Olympic athlete James Nolan training beside me up in UCD gym today. Working on one of those Nordic skier machines, and Iā€™d have backed the machine to break down before he did.

Iā€™m going to claim a celeb spot on former forum member susiacabusiā€™s behalf. She saw Martin Sheen and his lesser known son Ramon about a week ago. Sheen is doing some sort of post-grad in NUIG btw.

Also, my mate was heading to Florida last week to John Prineā€™s 60th birthday bash. He is, in himself a celeb spot( www.johnprine.net ) but expected attendees at the party included Bruce Springsteen and Billy Bob Thornton. Iā€™m claiming these as personal celeb spots too.

Saw former All Ireland winning Cork captain Sean Og O Hailpin coming out of reception at my place of work last week. he was wearing a suit and carrying a gear bag. He works for the same company as me but in one of the Cork branches. Must have been up on some business trip. I also heard him on an interview with Eamonn Dunphy last Saturday morning on radio 1 so I suspect he recorded that interview while in Dublin also. 2 birds with one stone and all that!

You should be a detective tommy.

Richard Belzer on 32nd and 10th in NYC

Kieran Culkin in Bar None NYC on 13th and 3rd

You never told me about that. I love Detective Munch - heā€™s my hero.

Tinno, tell him about the funny incident we had with Belzer.

(I cant becuase i hve limited vocabulary)

After the thrill of Boris Becker a few weeks back I had a few minor spots in Wexford tonight. Youā€™re A Star veteran Simon Casey having a pint at the bar in the Talbot Hotel before playing a gig there tonight (I wasnā€™t going to the gig btw) and Wexford senior hurler David ā€˜Docā€™ Oā€™Connor in the Centenary Stores pub in the town. He was with a blond girl who could probably do a whole lot better.

Coooooooont. Saw Casey myself tonight Bandage. Didnā€™t see you there though? Are you making it up? Did you just see the ads in the local (Badly (assistant) edit(or)ed) rag and try your luck at a celeb spot? That other lad you seem to bring up a bit. Getting a bit tired at this stage donā€™t you think? He wouldnā€™t even be regarded as a minor cele in Wexico, let alone tfk.

What about the blonde though? Is she an aggressive type?

I reckon I got the spot of the year last weekend, Matty Forde doing the old one-two (Flannerys followed by Coppers).

Most of the women showed no interest in him though, think they were more interested in some of the fellas he was drinking with.

Saw former Irish second row Neil Francis at our work reception yesterday lunchtime. Heā€™s a giant!

ā€¦and a wanker

Looks like a great spot for the celbrity spots that reception area tommy. Farmerā€™s right though - he is a first grade prick.

Saw Conor ā€˜Stick with the kebabsā€™ Lenihan walking down Camden Street some days agoā€¦
His auntie is Mary ā€˜working like blacksā€™ Oā€™Rourkeā€¦

Spotted TV Presenter Jason Sherlock in the Epicurean Food Hall on Abbey Street at lunchtime. While there I had a delicious ham and cheese crepe.

Its a bit late but I spotted a heavily made-up Laura Woods in Oā€™Donoghues on Saturday night. She seemed like a fool. Bandage knows her wellā€¦

Answer your PMs CC

Saw Tipperary hurling manager Babs Keating at a table quiz in Rody Bolands in Rathmines last night. As an aside our team won the quiz!!