Celeb Spotting 🐐

FFS. Is this what TFK has become? Runty, FOAD.

Who: Colin Farrell
Where: TriBeCa, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
Famous for: Starring in Ballykissangel, linedancing, starring in movies
When: Tuesday December 28th, 2010, c. 3.30pm
Other notes: I was enjoying lunch in one of my favorite eateries enjoying the wonderful chicken wings when Colin arrived. He was seated at the table beside my own so I was too close to get a photo like I have done with my recent spots. Colin was in the company of another gent, he ordered a burger and a coke (I believe he’s off drink at the moment). I must admit I was disappointed by Colin in the flesh, just expected more from a Hollywood star.

Former Assets model Roz Lipsett was also in the restaurant but I’m not claiming her as a spot as I now consider her to be a private citizen.

Who were you meeting in there Tinnion?

:unsure: :unsure:

One by one, our golden generation of models wasted their talent and potential

Thats a spot.

I dont like the little bolix,Dublin people have to try double hard to get me to like them,this lad hasnt managed it.

Who: Don Wycherley
Famous for: Acting, Ballykissangel, Bachelors Walk
Where: Arnotts Shoe Department
When: Today
Wearing: Your typical bohemian actor rig out. Blue Crombie type coat, denim jeans, brown runners.

Other notes: Don appeared to be in the market for yet more brown runners. He appeared to be interested in two pairs of Rockports, but for some reason his interest waned and he departed.

Father Cyril MacDuff you mean

Who: Nick Leeson, the man who brought down Barings Bank and current (I think) Chief Exeutive of Galway United FC
Where: Walking on the street outside Tigh Neachtain, Galway
When: 11:15 pm approx., December 31, 2010
Any other business: He was walking with a woman who I presume is his wife

Who: Barry Caesar Hunt
Famous for: Bullying females on The Apprentice
Where: The Bell bar, Blanchardstown
When: New Year’s Eve 8pm
Wearing: Imitation black leather jacket, grey shirt, jeans, brown shoes and a scarf.

Other notes: Barry was sat at the bar facing the main door so most people entering would have to see him. He was with a blonde woman who appeared to be his wife and provided him with the Caesar moniker. Barry engaged with friendly slagging with people as they came in the door or ordered at the door until the abuse got slightly nastier later on and he left. In the interim I entered the jacks for a piss and Barry was at the urinal straining the spuds. He was singing along to Simply Red’s ‘Stars’ and shook his mickey four times before buttoning up, checking his hair in the mirror and singing again on his way out of the toilet.

Barry is originally from the area and has opened a new barbers at the back of the Blanchardstown shopping centre where he is charging Grafton Barber prices for a short, back and sides which he cuts himself.

Not a spot, as I’m sure Link will confirm.

Who Michael Woods TD
Famous for. Doing nothing as a Minister for very many years
Where The take away counter at Il Fornaio, Kilbarrack.
Other notes. Michael was having a chin wag with a soonto be former constituent, before taking his pizza and leaving.

Wycherley is a spot.

Nick Leeson,not a spot,hes a LOI idiot,none of them are spots.

BC Hunt,not a spot,men wearing scarves is to be discouraged in all instances,The Link adjudication team are pro active in this matter.

Woods,hes a spot.

Fucks sake link if you think that the man who brought down Barings bank is not a celeb then you don’t have a clue.

Link a call needed on the best rogbee player in the world - Todd Carney.

Im not saying he’s not a celeb im saying that his involvement in Irish soccerball and the LOI precludes him from qualifying as a valid spot under the LINK rules that govern this thread.

Nobody with an involvement in the League of Ireland soccerball set up can qualify as a valid spot,this lad is no exception to that rule.

Submit the detail of the spot in the correct fashion and myself and the team will take it from there.

I think there are many other reasons why Link doesn’t have a clue on top of that one.

Who: Mario Rosenstock
Famous for: Gift Grub, The Special One.
Where: Book Shop in Blackrock Shopping Centre
When: Just before Christmas (haven’t been online since)
Wearing: Brown overcoat.

Not a spot,reported spots must have taken place inside the same calender Year to qualify as valid spot under Link rules,some exceptions may be made at the descretion of the Link adjudication team,in this case its a no.

Is there any way one can change their viewing profile to ignore Links posts in this thread?