Celeb Spotting 🐐

Which means had I spotted him in January 2010 and posted it in December 2010 then it’d have been a spot, but December 2010 to January 2011 isn’t? :blink:

OK. Just wanted that clear.

Don’t mind Link, you have a 2 week window to post. It’s designed to allow people who may have spotted someone on holidays enough time to get home and post the details.

That seems a little more reasonable … but I still missed it then … :frowning:

It was presented poorly too Shadow, nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as you learn from them. Good look with your spotting.

I believe shadow needs the celeb spots: near misses thread

Who: ex Ireland & Leinster Rugby Legend - Malcolm O’ Kelly
Where: Terenure Office Supplies
When: 3.20pm today
Wearing: Brown jacket & jeans. Tried to get a glimpse of his shoes but I was keying my pin code into the chip & pin handset at the time and didn’t want to look suspicious by looking around the shop like I was in a hurry to leave. The transaction took long enough as it was and I didn’t want to make the awkward silence between myself and the cashier any more uncomfortable. I can confirm that he was not wearing a scarf.
Other Information: He is very very tall

Who: Jimmy McGee, the memory man
Where: South Anne Street
When: 4:45pm today
Wearing: Nice dark suit, white shirt and reddish tie with a navy overcoat

Who. Larry Mullen
Famous for. Banging a drum.
Where. A modest eatery in Howth.
When. Last night.
Other notes. Larry was dining in the company of family and friends. No big deal was made of Larry and Larry made no big deal of himself. The kids in his party were conspicuously well behaved. None of the other diners were discommoded or indeed fazed by the presence of such a global megastar. Larry appears to be an alright sort

Thats a spot.

Jimmy McGee is a spot.

Larry Mullen is a spot aswell,his association with Bono makes him an automatic cunt,hes no alright sort.

Who: Tommy Bowe, Irish and Ospreys eggchaser
Where: Market Bar Dublin
When: Last Saturday week approx 2 to 5 pm.
Wearing: Black polo shirt, blue jeans and white runners
Tommy was in here for a few pints and some grub, they day after Leinster had beaten the Ospreys in the Magners League with two other blokes, I couldn’t tell you if they were also eggchasers or not. Tommy was drinking Heineken and so were his pals.

Who: Graham Canty
Where: canteen of cork city based company
When: lunchtime
Wearing: black jumper over white shirt. Dark trousers, black shoes.
Doing: standing on the way out of kid canteen talking to some randomer.

Who: Ger Cunningham
Where: same location
When: lunchtime
Wearing: a dark suit over a white shirt and dark tie. Black brogs.
Doing: tucking into a steak, chatting to 3 others in suits.

Neither are spots

Who is this Jimmy McGee character?

You were in Bord Gais?

These lads were working,not spots.

Thats a spot.

:smiley:

Link reminds me a bit of this fella

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/05/27/28n_onoda_narrowweb__200x226.jpg

Link rules or no Link rules, this is fucking shambolic, who the fuck is Jimmy McGee?

its a shambles because of a spelling mistake? would you ever fuck off