Celeb Spotting 🐐

I made two celeb spots the other day but am unwilling to post the details. They were both made from outside the country. One of them was Giovanni Trappatoni and the other was BDO darts player, Garry Thompson. I challenged the latter to a game but he backed down.

Who: Jennifer Ellison

Famous for: Growing her baps in Brookside then showing them off in Nuts and the like. Once dated Steven Gerrard.

Where: Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2

When: Thursday, 11 February 2011, as I strolled to the Ferryman for a hugh.

Other notes: Jen was wearing a grey tracksuit and Ugg boot type things and looked like a proper gypsy which the Cat is very much down with. She was accompanied by her husband and baby and looked to be heading towards Ely. The Cat turned and followed briefly before remembering there are laws against that sort of thing. The Cat’s erection was prominent. Excitedly I text farmerinthecity to tell him about this wonderful moment.

Growing her baps in Brookside.

:lol:

Who: Brian Purcell (of the Bill Cullens right hand side in the apprentice board room).
Where: Owners car park, Powerstown Park, Clonmel
When: Wednesday Febuary 2nd @ 11.10 a.m.

Particulars: Brian Parked his blue Nissan Navaro Crew Cab vehicle next to my jeep. This 08 D , blue version looks like it has had plenty of punishment and work, not exactly fitting with his day job of PR Guru, whatever the fook that entails.

Wearing: Brian wore suitable coursing getup, hiking type boots, sleeveless bodywarmer fleece, under his warmers outerlayer with was a Northface jacket of some description.

Other Info: Brian is from the coursing heartland of North Kerry, Ballyduff to be exact, and is steeped in the traditions of the leash, he wished us best of luck with the dog, and went about his way towards to stands. An alright sort.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180191_198430813502618_100000071035115_762669_5648522_n.jpg

Great spots there, HB. :clap:

What about mine, The Dunph?

JENNIFER ELLISON!!!

Garry Thompson is a good spot, despite the unwelcome snidey remark from Dunph.

This wan is a spot.

Thats a spot aswell.

Who: Michael Lyster
Famous For: Presenting The Sunday Game for as long I a remember, being a rally driver
Where: Walking along the footpath, outside the Fitzwilliam Hotel on Stephens Green in Dublin’s fair city
When: This afternoon approximately 1.30pm
Wearing: Beige sport jacket, cream shirt and beige slacks. Thicked soled brown shoes
Other Info: Lyster was deep in conversation with another gentleman who I did not recognise. He looks much older than he does on TV. I heard him remarked that someone ‘used to be a quality musician’ and which point I wasn tempted to join in the conversation but decided not to bother Mr Lyster.

Who. John Gormley.
Famous for. Leader of the Green Party.
Where. Grand Canal Street.
When. Yesterday.
Wearing. Anorak over a suit. Open neck shirt.
Other notes. John walked briskly past myself and a colleague. My colleague said “good luck tomorrow John”. John replied “thanks”. I looked at my colleague and asked “are you a Green”. He replied “yes”. We walked on.

:angry:

Not a spot now fuck off.

Who: Ruby Walsh
Famous for: The leading jockey of his generation along with AP McCoy
When: Today around 12.30
Where: Petrol Station, Newbridge
Any other info: Ruby said “howya (insert my name here)” when I had my back turned to him while I was reading the headlines of the British tabloid comics on sale in the shop. I turned around, deducted the man speaking to me was Ruby Walsh, well known jockey and replied “howya Ruby, how are you?”. Ruby replied “not so bad now”. I returned to the newspapers and Ruby made himself a cup of tea in a paper cup.

I trust you will look favourably on this potential spot Link.

A few things. Firstly Fagan should be banned for being friends with a Green. Second it’s not a spot as Gormley was obviously out canvassing so was working as such. Thirdly it’ll be great to see the back of the cunt forever tomorrow. :clap:

I’ll wait to see what Link says

How about if you were married to one?

Person was described as a colleague not a friend.

Gormley was not canvassing. He was walking in a hurried manner.

God willing someone was chasing the cunt.