Celeb Spotting 🐐

Infairness I hear they’re kinky in bed. Lots of scented candles and stuff. Obviously the thing to whisper to a Green woman while in flagrante delicto is something along the lines of “Bexhill Eoin was the best dog I ever saw go up Clonmel”. She’ll buck like a mustang.

:lol:

Oh FFS, I nearly choked on my tae after reading that! :smiley:

Not sure about the elligibility of this one given the circumstances but feeling that there may be sufficient detail to pull it through.

Who: Mick Galwey

Famous For: Giving character witnesses

Where: Biddy Mulligans, Grassmarket, Edinburgh

When: Last Friday, 11.30pm

Other information: I was approaching the door of the pub and noticed Galwey walking towards me. It appeared that he had been politely asked to leave by the bouncers. There was a bloke outside walking in after me who was known to Galwey and to whom Galwey questioned what he had done. The bloke replied nothing and when Galwey attempted to go back in he was stopped again by the bouncers. He argued with them for a while, realising soon afterwards that they hadn’t a clue who he was and uttered a ‘Jesus Christ’ and a laugh before walking away. This was shortly after the bouncers had asked him to move aside and let ‘this gentleman’ (me) in.

Ah lovely

:clap:

I hate this thread now. I haven’t even bothered to post my recent spots of Sean McGinley, Michelle Massey, Willie Doran and Grainne Seoige amongst others.

What’s up big man?

Willie Doran.

:clap:

All this that’s a spot / not a spot caper has finally gotten the better of me. I can’t handle it any more.

:o

Dont do it Bandage, its not worth it.

That’s a pity mate.
You always provided top notch spots.
Now that Link Walsh is having login problems you could have an opportunity to re-assert yourself as the administrator (not adjudicator) of the Celeb Spotting Thread. I would be very interested in hearing of your Michelle Massey spot.

Thats a spot, quite a common spot to see him being fucked out of somewhere drunk to be fair.

Hope you enjoyed the rugby farmer mate ,bit of a turn up for the books no? Brining a little bit of rugby country to Edinburgh. I like it! Did anyone ever ask you did you think about playing :smiley:

I was actually over at a stag dan but I must say that I had a great weekend and even attended the match on Sunday.

Thanks for asking buddy.

Good man. Savage spot for a session, terrible spot for the rugby. Biggest public shoolboys reunion in the world I think someone described it as. Have had some fairly hairy nights out in Edinburgh.

Who. Olli Rehn.
Famous for. Being one of our EU/IMF overlords.
Where. Dublin Airport.
When. This morning.
Wearing. Ill fitting grey suit, white shirt and grey tie.
Demeanour. Shifty. Like a lad who expected to get a box in the head at any moment.Was watching everyone around him like a hawk. Made determined eye contact with me on several occasions as if to say " you don’t want to fuck with me".
Other notes. Olli bought himself a baguette sandwich. I would say ham and cheese but difficult to be sure from the distance I was at from him. He ate it standing up at the counter in the manner of a man who was either tucking into a late breakfast or had just done an all nighter. It was notable for an overlord that he travelled alone, carried his own bag, paid for his own food and travelled economy. The sheer austerity of his regimen suggests that we are in for a tough time indeed.

Who: Anne Doyle
Where: McGrattans pub, some lane off Merrion Square
When 3:20 am approx, Saturday March 5th, 2011
Any other business: I was about the fourth last person out, Anne and some other woman came in to the pub. Anne walked up to the barman who she seemed to know. She asked for a cheeseburger. Anne didn’t look like she eats many cheeseburgers however,

Who: Frank McAvennie
When: Sunday February 20th, 2011, 11:30am approx
Where: North Stand Executive level, Celtic Park, Glasgow
Any other business: Frank was walking along the corridor on his own. He was wearing a casual style suit, beige colour.

She’s a regular fixture in this pub. Her better half is the owner I believe.

Who: Rob Kearney

Famous for: Being a rugby player

Where: On the footpath outside Break for the Border

When: Last Saturday night, 5th March 2011, approx 11pm

Other info: I was in the company of a friend at the time when I noticed a bunch of loud, boisterous lads walking towards us. In the middle of them was Kearney who in fairness to him was one of the more quieter ones.

Who: Ray Houghton
Famous for: Stuttgart 88, Giants Stadium 94. Former Oxford Utd star.
Where: Junction of Lower Baggot Street and Merrion Row, Dublin 2.
When: 1:20 pm approx, Monday March 7th, 2011
Any other business: ray was strolling down the street enjoying the sunshine. He was wearing casual gear was carrying a suit over his shoulder. Stocky little fucker…

Who: Micheál O’Muircheartaigh
Famous for: RTE Broadcaster.
Where: Outside Foleys, Merrion Row, Dublin 2.
When: 1:45 pm approx, Monday March 7th, 2011
Any other business: Micheál was standing outside the establishment talking to a woman, who I didn’t get a look at. He was wearing slacks and navy patterned jumper. He was rattling a set of Toyota car keys in his hand and seemed in good form.

[quote=“Mullach Ide, post: 9818”]
Who: Ray Houghton
Famous for: Stuttgart 88, Giants Stadium 94. Former Oxford Utd star.
Where: Junction of Lower Baggot Street and Merrion Row, Dublin 2.
When: 1:20 pm approx, Monday March 7th, 2011
Any other business: ray was strolling down the street enjoying the sunshine. He was wearing casual gear was carrying a suit over his shoulder. Stocky little fucker…

Who: Micheál O’Muircheartaigh
Famous for: RTE Broadcaster.
Where: Outside Foleys, Merrion Row, Dublin 2.
When: 1:45 pm approx, Monday March 7th, 2011
Any other business: Micheál was standing outside the establishment talking to a woman, who I didn’t get a look at. He was wearing slacks and navy patterned jumper. He was rattling a set of Toyota car keys in his hand and seemed in good form.
[/quote]

Spotted O’Muckyheartick myself last Friday night at Tralee greyhound track trying to get closer to the lovely Dolores Ruth…