Celeb Spotting 🐐

:rolleyes:

Who: Leo Varadkar
Famous for: being Fine Gaels poster boy and a whiney cunt
Where: One Pico restaurant, Molesworth Lane
When: 9pm onwards, Friday March 4th, 2011
Other information: Leo sat with his back to the room for the night so no real insider information was gleaned. He was with another man and three women, two of whom were pissed and looked like WAG-abees. Leo seemed to have anticipated Tit Monday as he had no jacket and his nipples were prominent on leaving. He is not as fat as he looks

Who: Forum favorite Bill Cullen & Jackie whatever her name is
Famous for: Pretending to be the country’s most famous entreprenuer
Where: The elevator at Terminal 2 short term car park in Dublin Airport
When: Approx 5.20am this morning
Wearing: A dashing suit and in Jackies case lots and lots of make up
Other information: Started spouting some shit about reviewing some fellas CV and giving him a few pointers on how to improve it loud enough for everybody in the lift to hear loud and clear

Who: Trevor Welch
Famous for: TV3 sports broadcaster and soccer whiz kid and star of Trevor Welch’s big Red Bench on the radio
Where: Food court in Mahon Pt, across from abbrakabbra.
When: Yesterday at 6.10pm
Other notes: Trevor likes his grub and was slaughterin a double something burger and chips, like a pig in a trough, the fat cunt

Who: Ristéard Cooper
Famous for: Aprés Match etc etc
Where:Windsor Road Dublin 6
When: 3:20 pm approx, Tuesday March 8th, 2011
Any other business: Ristéard was strolling down the street carrying a little red paper shopping bag. He was dressed casually and seemed oblivious to his surroundings.

Simon Easterby was in the family local, The 51, last Friday night.

suprised KIBman hasnt been on here with his huge celeb spot this week. Bandage would be well impressed with it!

Someone from Home and Away? One of the greatest days of my life was walking by Jessie on Bondi Beach in 2004.

How did I nearly forget this, a great day for the forum in fairness

Who: Leah and Irene from Home and Away
When: last friday lunchtime
Where: Aus Technology Park, Sydney
Wearing: Leah had jeans that fitted her pert ass well, bit of a scarf though that covered which I suspect are enhanced boobies so i couldnt make a definite call there. Irene - well good god she is a wreck of a woman in fairness. she has some ridiculous pyjamas bottoms on that seem to be fashionable for ladies over here.
Is Leah losing it?: Mmm possibly, I watched the show a week or so ago and I thought she was losing it a bit. Her make up was a bit patchy and she was a bit flustered to be getting in a pic with an internet legend. They both came across as alright sorts. Irene even requested if we wished to share a cab with me and my business companion outside after. Was a bit out of our way but yeah we would have made allowances for Leah.
Missed opportunity: The hot blonde one Indigo was also nearby. She is fairly slim but very pretty. She was talking to three munters though and I dont really have the heart anymore for asking munters if they minded me getting a pic with their hot friend.

In one post you’ve finally justified your presence here KiB.

Who: Chris de Burgh
Where: Lyrath Hotel, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
When: Yesterday, 16:07
With who: His missus, name escapes me, Mrs Davidson. She was wearing red (ffs)
Notes: Chris is one small man. The bell hop was all over him, making sure the hobbit was been taken care of. Chris and the missus went into one of the rooms off the main reception for the scran.

Great spot. Chris is a rock ‘n’ roll legend. :clap:

Is The Link Walsh deceased or something?

Actors in a wankhole Aussie soap? FFS.

Not a fucking spot.

Who: The Voice
Where: Prestbury Park, Cheltenham
When: Friday, March 18th, around 2:45pm
With who: Some other bloke, both the Voice and the other bloke were dressed up in suits as was the norm
Notes: We spotted the Voice as we were on a break from watching the racing and eating our chips, he was moving hurriedly into one of the bars, no doubt eager to get a pint inside him. We all remarked that we’d post up details of it but i seem to have got there before the Runt and Julio. The Voice seemed to be in great spirits.

Who. Dwight Yorke
Famous for. Famously badly dressed ex professional footballer.
Where. St Stephens Green. North side walking passed Anglo building.
When. 10 minutes ago.
Other notes. Surprisingly enough Dwight was dressed quite well. Tan jacket, cricket jumper, jeans.

Who: Jonny Sexton
Famous for: Being an alright sort
Where: Emerging from Wagamana restaurant, Stephens Green, Dublin 2
When: Yesterday, 31 March 2011
Other info: This is the second time I have spotted a Leinster rugby player emerging from this restaurant after spotting Rob Kearney and his bird there about a year ago. Maybe they get some kind of special deal. Sexton seemed to be in the company of a few mates but looked anxious about being recognised. He had about a gallon of gel in his hair.

From following a number of Irish Rugby Stars on Twitter , i reckon most popular restaurants within the camp are wagas and nandos

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00862/PatrickHonohan_TBur_862350t.jpg

Who: Patrick Honohan
Famous for: Central Bank Bloke
When: Yesterday, 8.55am
Where: Green Line Luas
Other information: On a potentially huge day for Irish banking, Pat seemed a little on edge. He was dressed in the same anorak as in this picture and wore an old man’s cap. He managed to just squeeze onto the Luas and was pinned against the door for most of the journey. I nudged him to move when a lady behind me was trying to get out, which he did with good grace and smiled at the lady as she thanked him. Seems like an alright sort.

Who: Patrick Honohan
Famous for: Central Bank Bloke
When: Today, 9.01am
Where: Green Line Luas
Other information: After the furore of the previous day in the banking world, and the numerous media engagements Paddy had, he seemed much more relaxed this morning. Dressed in the same attire as yesterday (and same anorak as in this picture), Pa emerged onto a less crowded Luas with a lady who I would suggest was an acquaintance but not his wife and the two chatted for a while standing up and then availed of two free seats and chatted some more.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00688/2009_Eddie_Lib_688408t.jpg

Who: Eddie Hobbs
Famous for: Foolish scams like investing in Cape Verde
When: Yesterday, 11.30am
Where: Energy Show, RDS
Demeanor: Speckled, petit and Cuntish. Green cords, brown shoes and a Ralph Lauren gold wind sheet type jacket.
Other Info: Eddie stopped at a stand I was attending and seemed genuinely interested in some of the products. Eddie has latched on heavily to the peak oil phenomenon recently and he veered onto this topic at times yesterday. I was a bystander to the conversation but he seemed to know his stuff by and large. I get the feeling he’ll write a book on Ireland’s vulnerability to imported fuel. Eddie is tiny.

Who: Colm McCarthy

Famous For: An Bord Snip

When: Today 1.45pm

Where: Duke St, Dublin 2

Other info: Colm was on his own and was wearing a suit and carrying a brief case. He went to Davy Byrne’s perhaps for hugh heinz.