Celeb Spotting šŸ

Here Link, Hosni Mubarak won a few rigged votes too and he was fucked out while you were on your sabbatical. Ghaddafi is on his way too. The world has changed since you left. The punters donā€™t tolerate crazed loons being in charge any more. Welcome to the New World Order and fuck off

Is fagan Tipp Topps do ye think?

Iā€™m honored by the comparison

You should be, TippTops is an alright sort :pint:

Its more to do with the crazy statements.

:clap:

Dunph, youā€™re making no friends here talking out of both sides of your mouth.

There are fellas getting awful rattled around here farmer, and i suggest you are one of them. Step away from the keyboard for a minutes and take a few deep breadths. When you return you will find the Link Walsh is still the sole adjudicator of celeb spots.

Thats grand - this Walshe lad can go fuck right off then.

Who: Charlie Bird
When: Monday, April 4th, 2011, 2:15pm
Where: Nutley Road
Details: Charlie, red-faced and foppish, was strolling back to Montrose with a similarly-aged, male colleague. I would hazard a guess that the two of them had been enjoying a leisurely lunch in the Merrion Inn, an establishment which serves some very decent food I have to say.

Who: Nicolas Anelka
When: Friday 8th April approx 4pm
Where: Kings Cross Rail Station, London.
Details: Anelka was wearing a ā€˜Dunphā€™ style countryman jacket, navy in colour, beige pants and dark brown shoes. He had sunglasses similar to the windscreen of a Saab 93 sitting on top of his clean shaven head. He was also carrying a small black sportsbag. Judging from his clothing he may have been at a pikeys coursing event or something similar. He was in a rush anyway as he dashed through the crowd.

Billy Connolly seconds ago in Madison Square Park in the Flatiron district of Manhattan.

Desperately wanted to shout something to him but my confidence let me down.

Charlie was working,not a spot.

Great spot of Anelka.

Good spot of Connolly aswell.

Good work, Link. Thrawneen trying to sneak in that Charlie Bird one, lucky job you were observantā€¦

What work was he doing while walking up the street?? :rolleyes: I didnā€™t see any cameras around.

Thraw is right here, we have already agreed being en route to work does not count as work. Good spot mate.

+1

Simpletons, fucking simpletons :angry:

Who: Mick Wallace
Where: Junction of Strandville Avenue and Clontarf Road Dublin 3 to Oā€™Connell Street Bridge Dublin 1 and various locations en route.
When: Today. 11:47pm to 12:01pm approx
Wearing: His usual hair, couldnā€™t see much more

Mick was driving his jeep - a BMW X5 I think. He exited one of those narrow lanes behind houses off the Howth Road onto the main Clontarf Road. He turned right onto the bus lane and pulled into the outside lane by the traffic lights with the Malahide Road. Wallace continued in this lane for the next 100m or so, with me a few metres back one lane inside, which led me to believe he intended to continue on Fairview Strand to Richmond Road. Shortly before the filter right however he pulled back left and continued on Annesley Bridge Road. This particular move was unconventional and would be frowned upon in rush hour but was tolerable on a Sunday as it gained a minimal advantage. Nonetheless I had to be alert in my pursuit so moved into the bus lane and drove aggressively to the next set of lights to get back in touch. I pulled back in behind Wallace at the junction with East Wall Road and followed him along North Strand and Amiens Street where he drove at a respectable pace - reasonably quick but not dangerously so.

Just outside Connolly Station Wallace veered suddenly to the left with no use of the indicator to dodge a car in front who was turning right and had waited for a gap in traffic. I followed with a similar manoeuvre but I felt my lane switching was less jerky than Wallaceā€™s and I took the time to indicate etc. I had guessed that Wallace may be heading south towards Wexford so I expected him to remain in one of the left lanes as we passed by the IFSC, thinking heā€™d be going left down the south quays and then up to Pearse Street area to head in the rough direction of the N11. Wallace quickly returned to the right hand lane however and I continued in his wake - my destination was Andrews Lane so this suited me fine. He took the wide arc of the bridge to the east of Butt Bridge in pedestrian fashion but soon picked up speed again on Georgeā€™s Quay. We continued side-by-side* up the quays as far as the junction with Oā€™Connell Bridge where Mick took a right and I went left. I wondered where heā€™d be going that required him to go south first and then back right to cross back to the Northside but maybe he was going to that comedy store place if itā€™s still there. Otherwise it seemed an odd route.

• I say side-by-side but I must state regretfully that Mick occupied two lanes for much of this passage down the quays while I stayed in the bus lane. Iā€™m not sure if it was uncertainty or just careless driving or both but he made life awkward for trailing traffic.

Excellent detail in your report, Rocko. The likes of Thrawneen would do well to note your attention to detail there and it would mean we would have less shoddy reports to read of fellas on their way to workā€¦

Get bent