Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Shane Jennings
Famous For: Most underrated Irish flanker in the professional Rugby era
Where: The Peoples Park Dun Laoghaire
When: Today, circa 3.10pm
Wearing: Navy polo neck tee-shirt, jeans, brown suede shoes, sunglasses (over his eyes and not resting on his head)
With: A decent looking blonde
Notes: ā€œJennoā€ as the D4 brigade call him was walking through the market in the peoples park nibbling on a '99 most likely bought in the famous Teddys around the corner from the park.

Not a spot.

Not reported in the correct format.

Given that I was also in Madidson Square Park on Saturday I can count this as a double near miss celeb
spot.

Given that I was also in Madidson Square Park on Saturday I can count this as a double near miss celeb
spot.

Youā€™re worse than Link.

Live spots have always been allowed in freeform.

Rocko

The bridge to the east of Butt Bridge is Matt Talbot Bridge.

Got a few from aintree which I will post anon

Who - Gary Oā€™Brien
Famous For - Voice of Irish racing on ATR and Grand National commentator for the BBC.
Where - Alma De Cuba bar/club in Liverpool
When - Sat night / Sun morning

Gary was attending the official John Smiths Grand National winners party and was visibly aghast when he heard TDB had ignored his advice to back Oscar Whisky and Far Away So Close earlier in the day

Who - Jason Maguire
Famous For - Being brought down aboard Cab Sav in Down Royal and riding Ballabriggs to Grand National glory in 2011ā€¦

Jason was celebrating his victory in the 4m4f marathon earlier in the day.

Who - Gordon Elliott
Famous For - Trainer of Cabernet Sauvignon and Pride of Milan

Gordon was out celebrating with his best mate Jason Maguire after the latter won the 2011 Aintree Grand National

never heard of any of them

Who: Derval Oā€™Rourke
Famous For: Irelands most successful female athlete since Sonia Oā€™Sullivan
When: This evening 7.50pm
Where: Footpath alongside Stillorgan Park Hotel walking towards Mount Merrion Avenue
Company: A small white dog
Was cycling south in the opposite direction to where Derval was walking. Wasnā€™t sure if it was here when I saw her first but as I got closer it became apparent she was. I can confirm she has quite a fit looking body but it deteriorates as you move upwards.

Astonishing news, International atlete has a good figure. :rolleyes:

This isnā€™t Wexford U-21ā€™s we are talking about at all Mac.

:lol:

Whatā€™s your problem Kev?

No problem Mac, just taking the piss out of you, again.

Busy few daysā€¦

Who: Martin Keown
Where: dublin airport, T2, boarding the 730 to LHR
When: last wed

Martin was dressed smartly in jeans, white shirt, navy blu v neck, navy sports jacket.

Seems to look after himself and was in jovial form during boarding.

Who: Jerry Collins
Where: outside Oceana niteclub, bristol
Wearing: his big stale pint of stout head
The fcuker is massive, tried chatting with him, but he was destroyed drunk

Who: lee byrne
Where: as a above
Also bananas drunk, he had been just ejected from the club. He is taller than I thought.

Your medium/high speed pursuit of this possible spot for the purposes of exact detailing of ths spot is commendable Rocko and should always be encouraged,good on you.

Under the LOI Soccerball Idiots Amendment to the Link Rules that govern this thread Mick Wallace doesnt qualify as a valid celebrity spot.

NOT A SPOT.

Thats a spot.

Gary O Brien,Jason McGuire and Gordon Elliot are all spots.

Derval O Rourke is a spot aswell.

Martin Keown is a spot.

Ive never heard of the other two,they arent spots.

Link how can you say that Jerry Collins former New Zealand All Black and current Wales and British and Irish Lions full back Lee Byrne are not spots but yet Shane Jennings is? Ok they were both fucked out a shit nightclub in Bristol but they should be considered spots if Shane Jennings is considered a spot.