Celeb Spotting 🐐

I bet you would still give her one? :slight_smile:

I’ve never heard of Jerry Collins or Lee Byrne either, i presumed they were comediens. Link obviously feels the vast majority of people haven’t heard of them, and i think he’d be right…

That sort of rural, insular, parochial, narrow-minded view of the world is exactly why Linke can’t judge celebrities. The sooner this rebellion begins in earnest the better.

I never heard of any those people spotted in Liverpool but they were considered spots. Some very bad judging on these spots, maybe the judge should be well versed in all sports rather than just a select few. Jerry Collins and Lee Byrne should be considered spots and not rejected because of the judges ignorance.

Ah lovely :smiley:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1747/unlede.jpg

As this board is primarily a sort of rural, insular, parochial, narrow-minded board we can disregard your comments, Rocko.

:smiley:

You have a lot to learn about Celeb spot adjudication young fella,HB didnt spell Lee ByrnE’s name correctly leading me into assuming it was some other individual,when I saw the name Jerry Collins I was thinking along the lines of the former Limerick Govt Minister before deciding that hed hardly be locked outside a niteclub in Bristol so discounted him from my considerations,Hangblaas omission of the famous for: line left me with no alternative than to say not a spot.

Hurlers and Gaelic Footballers are recognisable by first name in this Country,egg chasers from other juristictions arent.

Isnt the Link WalshE a dual account and in line for a banning?

Who: Pat Gillane
Famous For: The body in the boot
When: This evening 7.30pm
Where: Filling station Oranmore, Galway
Company: His 16 wheeler arctic truck.
Who the fcuk is this guy: http://www.tribune.ie/magazine/features/article/2009/may/10/the-body-in-the-boot/
Demeanor Pat exited the shop with a cup of tea/coffee and a paper rolled up under one arm. He had the cut of a man who had done a long days graft.

How can horse racing folk be considered spots at a sponsors do in Liverpool the night of the Grand National??

I spotted that Constantin Gurdgiev on Tuesday. Would appreciate some forum feedback regarding whether he could be validly classed as a celebrity.

A quality spot :clap:

Ive never heard of him,dont bother.

Go ahead Bandage. Constantine has featured on here before

I spotted that Constantin Gurdgiev on Tuesday. Would appreciate some forum feedback regarding whether he could be validly classed as a celebrity.

all that suggests is that you are a chap of limited life experience and narrow interests and should utterly disqualify you from the role you have assumed.

if all you can recognise are minor irish sports people , lads who get paid to ride animals and i assume chav type female celebritys you may have noticed in a bikini then you should do the decent thing and resign.

Gurdgiev is s celeb. No doubt about that. Gillane clearly isn’t but it is nevertheless interesting to hear of his movements.

How can this be a spot and not Jerry Collins or Lee Byrne? Scandalous judging going on here.

Who: Niamh from The Apprentice.
When: This morning 8.45am.
Where: Macken Street, just beside The Ferryman.
Other notes: I looked at Niamh because she was blonde and noticed her strange mouth. I did a double take which she seemed to notice and she may have scowled a bit. In my head I thought fook you you sour faced b1tch. She was wearing a black jacket.

Who: The lesbian haircut one with the glasses from The Apprentice (Ciara maybe?)
When: This lunchtime, circa 1pm.
Where: The Long Stone.
Other notes: She looks like a lesbian. I managed to eat my lunch nonetheless.

Neither of these wans are spots.