Celeb Spotting šŸ

In principle the Link Adjudication team would look favourably upon any reported spots of candidates from the Irish version of the Apprentice,once the nominated spot meets all criteria re no scarf wearing,no skinny jeans wearing,no man bags etc the spot has every chance of being validated.

:lol:

Who: Niamh McDonald.
Famous For: Contestant and finalist in The Irish Apprentice 2010.
Where: T Morris Bar, Monck St, Wexford.
When: Easter Sunday, circa 10pm.
Wearing: Not sure, could only see her face through the throng.
Other Information: She was with one female companion.

http://www.merlincarauctions.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Niamh-Mc-Donald-150x150.jpg

Thats a spot.

Why isnt Gareth Thomas a spot Link?

Who: gemma doorly
Famous for: getting murdered by Barry in fair city 18 hours previous to the spot.
Wearing: tight red dress to the knee, she has fine pins.
Where: St Colmans church Clara & newpark hotel
Deameanor: good form, considering her murder, and resulting unemployment. Seems gamey enough, but she isnt great.

Because the Link doesnā€™t have a clue about rugby therefore any rugby player is not classed as a spot. We had this problem with Jerry Collins and Lee Byrne as well. Its a disgrace that an adjudicator could be so ignorant.

I believe it could have more to do with the fact that Alfie is a shirtlifter and Link fears catching the gay. However, seeing as Bandage lost the stomach for his coup, this is how it is bro.

Who: Jack Oā€™Connor
When: Public Holiday Monday, 13:08
Where: Keaneā€™s Supervalu, Killorgan
Famous for: Author of his own book about life as an intercounty coach
Wearing: Kerry tracksuit top
Other info: Only saw him in his car as he exited the forecourt of the petrol station at the front of the Supervalu, he was driving a 11 KY regged Volvo V40 diesal spec car. He waved at the guy who let him out as he turned right towards Glenbeigh.

http://www.joe.ie/uploads/story/303/jack.jpg

Shes a spot.

Great spotting.

[quote=ā€œmyboyblue, post: 9947ā€]
I believe it could have more to do with the fact that Alfie is a shirtlifter and Link fears catching the gay
. However, seeing as Bandage lost the stomach for his coup, this is how it is bro.
[/quote]

Spot on,under the Link rules that govern this thread his crowd are out of the loop,this gaying business is to be discouraged,the Link adjudication team will be at the forefront in the eradication of this carry on.

So Link rules discriminate against Gays then, can we just clarify this? Also it seems he also fears catching the gay, any particular reason you fear this happening Link, do you think you may be susceptible to the gay?

How would you feel about the blacks as celebs Link?

Rocko has been unswerving on his support for the Link is recent days - I wonder if this will change his opinion.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00829/galvin_829996g.jpg

Who: Paul Galvin
Famous for: Fashion
Wearing: A jacket and scarf combo similar to the one in the picture above. Tight jeans.
Where: Walking down Oā€™Connell St. in Limerick
When: Ah, yesterday around 4pm
Deameanor: Flamboyant

I have to say I am disappointed in Linkā€™s Adjudication on my spot. I have stood by Link before regarding a Davy Russell spot, however I now hope Bandage or someone leads a coup against the backward kilkenny man.

I am surprised to hear. I am reliably informed that Paul believes the shopping in Limerick ā€œisnā€™t great likeā€.

Cracking spot however.

Who. Katie Taylor.
Famous for. Boxing the head off other women.
When. 1.45 pm today.
Where. Mercer St Dublin 2.
Wearing. Sporty gear. Tracksuit top. Pink T Shirt. Pedal pushers
Demeanour. Modest. Unassuming.
Other notes. Slight enough girl. Pretty. Doesnā€™t look like she could lay waste to you if you made an improper remark but I didnā€™t chance it just in case.

Iā€™m a big fan of Katie.

Is that her in the new Lucozade ad?

Under an amendment to Link Rules of a few Months ago the footballer Paul Galvin can not qualify as a valid celeb spot on this thread,this was deemed a necessary act in order for tfk.com to be at the forefront in discouraging men from dressing like gimps going around,in this instance the scarf would have deemed the spot invalid in any case.