Celeb Spotting 🐐

Katie is a good spot.

[/b]

Nominated spots can be any tint or colour,once they meet the criteria set down under the Link Rules that govern this thread they will be deemed a valid celebrity spot.

So its just the ‘queers’ you will discriminate against then?

Galvins looking right smart in that picture there I meant to say. A man for the Friday Fashion thread if only we could get him in here.

It is her indeed- did you see the muscles on her- scary she would certainly box the head off you
She used to spar with the lad that did Willie big bang in less than a round a few weeks back

nelson mandella
outside howl of the mon at 10.30 today

this is quite frankly amazing spot

mr mandella passed by me at 10.30 today ,surprisingly enough for a man of his stature he was dressed rather scruffily & was smoking a fag. Also it says something for the internal outlook of the dublin people that I was the only person that noticed & acknowleged this great statesman

Was he wearing a scarf?

No problem, horse. Understood.

Part of the attraction WBY. :smiley:

I actually think when she’s done up she is quite an attractive girl, and seems very much like an alright sort.

Indeed

She isn’t bad looking especially when you consider her sport- her flat accent does my head in - real Wickla

Who. Harry Crosbie
Famous For. Entertainment Impresario.
When. About 10 minutes ago.
Where. Outside a coffee shop in his beloved Grand Canal Dock.
Wearing. Sunglasses
Demeanour. Upbeat. Jovial.
Other notes. Harry was boring the hole off some other lad as the two of them sat outside in the sun drinking coffee

Dp

A girl that would box the head off you is attractive? Each to their own I suppose.

:rolleyes:

Don’t take everything so literally. I’ll spell it out for ya if you want.

Feel free to clarify, I won’t be offended.

You’d expect her to be rough/gamey in the sac.

So the correlation is that women who would box the head off you are gamey. Drawing that out, feminine women would not be gamey then, would that be correct?

Yes, absolute fact. I have never met a women that could bate the head off me that wasn’t gamey in the sac.

On your 2nd point, no, that would not be correct.

Thanks for clearing that up. I’d ordinarily steer clear of a woman with the biceps of Taylor all the same. The accent is pretty rough to boot. Seems sound after that though.

Accent? Jaysus, its a bit Irish for a Laois man to be complaining about accent.

Biceps are not really what i’m looking out for normally in a woman to be honest.