Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Pat Rabbitte

Famous for: Arrogant TD and now a minister

Where: Grafton Street, Dublin, outside Brown Thomas walking in the direction of Trinity

When: 1pm today

Company: None

Demeanour: Relaxed

Other Notes. Pat was wearing a suit and carried a bunch of A4 papers clasped to his chest. As he passed me I tried to catch a glimpse of what was written on them but was unable to make anything out.

Good spot Farmer, I spotted Pat in Doheny and Nesbitts on Tuesday evening, while making a vain attempt to find a decent boozer to watch the soccer. He was drinking a pint of Guinness and eating a toasted specialā€¦

Spotted him two weeks ago on the same street counting change heading towards O Donoghues. Pat is a creature of habit.

who. Sean Moncrieff
famous for. A run of calamitous chat shows. Good Grief Moncrieff being the absolute nadir. Good grief indeed. Now has a radio show on Newstalk that that no-one listens to.
where. Superquinn Sutton.
when. 1 o clock today.
demeanour. determined. Like a man about to buy the Sunday dinner to beat all Sunday dinners.
wearing. tatty light blue jumper,jeans and sunglasses.
other notes. Sunglasses were unnecessary as no-one would recognise him if he left them off.

Who. Patrick Honohan
Famous For. Governor Central Bank of Ireland
When. Last Friday evening
Where. Outside I think its called peters pub, near break for the border anyway
Wearing. Suit
Demeanour. Tired, was carrying briefcase
Other notes. He was chatting away to a young lad probably his son

Who: Ray Dā€™Arcy.
Famous For: TV (Jo Maxi, The Den, Blackboard Jungle, Rose of Tralee & Others) and Radio (Today FM & Others) presenter.
When: Saturday 30th April, 2.20pm.
Where: Outside the 98FM/Spin 103FM offices just under the DART line past The Bridge Restaurant at The Malting Tower, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue denim jeans, light blue shirt (open collar), navy sports jacket.
Other Information: This was slightly odd. I was walking down the road (which is closed to traffic) from Lower Grand Canal Street to get down to Grand Canal Dock/Pearse Street area. I noticed a camera crew just beyond the rail line and continued on my way. I got closer and spotted 3 or 4 people, one of whom was Ray Dā€™Arcy. Ray was standing in the middle of the road and was walking towards the camera, which was around 20 yards away from him. He seemed to be speaking as he was strolling to camera. I wondered was he filming some TV ad or charity appeal or something. I didnā€™t stop to investigate further but Iā€™m going to keep a close eye out for any kind of TV, online or print ad in the near future where Ray is wearing the above garb and the above location can be identified.

Bandage, Iā€™m sure you considered the fact that Dā€™Arcy was working in your eligibility deliberations. Can you take us through the thought process and your conclusions please?

Only that (i) it didnā€™t appear to involve his presenting day job and (ii) he may have been using his profile to help a charity and it wasnā€™t work per se. As always, Iā€™ll be guided by The Link and will respect his decision.

Who: Phil Hogan (on the right below)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3131/3263994826_579ef4e2bb.jpg

When: Yesterday, Monday 2 May 2011, 8.45pm

Where: Windmill Lane, Dublin

Famous For: Defending Enda Kenny, Being the current Minister for the Environment

Company: None

Demeanour: Relaxed

Other notes: I was out for a stroll around the quiet Windmill Lane area when I noticed a tall gentleman approaching me. It was Hogan. He was dressed in a suit, with no tie. He didnā€™t seem to be in much of a hurry, probably wouldnā€™t be on a Bank Holiday Monday night and was taking in the surroundings. He nodded to me as he passed to which I responded with a ā€˜fuck you Blueshirt*ā€™

[size=ā€œ1ā€]* this last bit may, or may not, have happened[/size]

who; zumo bishop, carrigtowns favourite scumbagā€¦
where; outside pennys on oconnell street.
attire; scumbaggy wearing trackies and a plain grey tshirt carrying a non descript sports bag.
obsevations; hes smaller and fatter than he appears on the tele suprisinglyā€¦was with another scobey looking cuntā€¦heading into penneys i assume the sports bag was to store any goods he was going to shopliftā€¦

who; zumo bishop, carrigtowns favourite scumbagā€¦
where; outside pennys on oconnell street.
attire; scumbaggy wearing trackies and a plain grey tshirt carrying a non descript sports bag.
obsevations; hes smaller and fatter than he appears on the tele suprisinglyā€¦was with another scobey looking cuntā€¦heading into penneys i assume the sports bag was to store any goods he was going to shopliftā€¦

Who?

Where?

What?

o connell street dublin franā€¦

Heā€™s a rough looking chaw Alf. Did he ask you for a fag or some change?

I assume Link will find a good reason to disallow this no mark.

Such as he is not a celeb.

no was half expecting him to ask me for spare change or somethingā€¦ il admit i had to run home and change my jocks after that close encounterā€¦

Also a scion of the famous smoothie dynasty