Celeb Spotting 🐐

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/videoextras.html

not a man to be trifled with…second vid down…dont know why i cant embed…safe to say i had a lucky escape though…

Appalling presentation from alf_stewart but forgiveable as it’s one of his first posts on this thread and the excitement probably got the better of him.

I picked up one on my brief trip home:

Who: Craig Doyle
Famous For: Being a handsome television presenter, note I didn’t use the term personality as he doesn’t seem to have one.
When: 1 May 2011, c. 7.30am.
Where: Dublin Airport, Pier D (think it’s called something else now).
Wearing: Light colored blazer, blue shirt, jeans. Effortlessly stylish.
Demeanor: Handsome, stylish, confident, chirpy, content.
Other notes: I was waiting to board my own flight to London so didn’t get a chance to follow Craig for any great degree of time. He is a very very handsome man.

who; geraldine, the moore st flower seller from the apprentice
where; outside the 19th in courtown smoking presumably a jonnie blue or major
other comments; smug demeanour as people do a double take to check its her. A decision on doability will be made after a few more jars

I’ll field this one.

Not a spot slaphead. :guns:

its alright dunph- i have this one

not a spot you slapy brithead

fuck off fatboy.

Tase whilst i respect your opinion, its been well established that link holds sway in this thread and i await his adjudication

<_< :o

I call the shots around here while Link is in the spots. Your spot has been rejected fooley on account of you being a mong. Now step aside.

:smiley:

you call nothing apart from takeaways. Now fuck off and stop ruining this thread

Nice work Dunph http://www.thefreekick.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Who: Ryan Tubridy

http://www.davidhennessyart.com/_/rsrc/1277140179238/gallery/Ryan%20Tubridy.jpg?height=320&width=207

Famous for: Being a scrawny TV presenter

Where: Dundrum Town Centre

When: Sunday 8th May 2011, 8pm

Company: A lady

Demeanour: Happy

Other notes: Tubridy was walking through the Centre at quite a brisk pace. He was smiling and laughing and is taller than he looks on TV. He was accompanied by a lady, who I didnt recognise, and there was no hand holding. When I asked Mrs Farmer if she knew the lady, she said ‘Yeah, it’s yer wan Aoibhinn’, who I recognised as being Aoibhinn Ni Shuilleabhain. I responded with ‘I thought they had broken up’ to which she responded ‘They are back together’.

Who: Eamon Dunphy
Where: Walking towards Ranelagh village just by the Luas bridge this morning.
When: 11am, May 9
Other comments: Looked quite hungover and kept his focus firmly on the ground in front of him.

Who: Brent Pope
Where: Punchestown bar in the reserved enclosure after racing on Friday
Wearing: Pin stripe suit of some sort
Mood: Jovial and pervy around the women

Who: Jamie Heaslip
Where: Dancefloor in the tented area in the Naas Court Hotel
Time: 1am - 2am Saturday morning
Wearing: Some class of a check shirt and jeans
Mood: Good spirited

Who: Cian Healy
Where: Dancefloor in the tented area in the Naas Court Hotel
Time: 1am - 2am Saturday morning
Wearing: A blue teeshirt, jeans, and a Captain Morgan hat
Mood: Good spirited

Hold on a sec, back up the truck… there’s a Mrs. Farmer?

Naturally. His mammy.

Ah yes, that would explain it

I see our “adjudicator” has gone AWOL again. This is a fucking shambles.

Edgy.

Dunph is holding fort in his absence, no issue there. Move on.